List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: POSITIVE thoughts only Sam and Liz scene today

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

POSITIVE thoughts only Sam and Liz scene today

Started by claudia411 at 2007/02/05 05:04PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 07:51PM, Views: 1245, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/06 08:55AM
    Re: POSITIVE thoughts only Sam and Liz scene today
    madhearts4li...

I think the scene was great..I hope they have more scenes together during this hostage thing..Someone needs to write the definition of positive..I dont think everyone knows the meaning of the word

#12   2007/02/06 09:01AM
    happi

Quote madhearts4liason: I think the scene was great..I hope they have more scenes together during this hostage thing..Someone needs to write the definition of positive..I dont think everyone knows the meaning of the word

so true!

#13   2007/02/06 10:03AM
    rachie

Quote barbie627: Yeah I have to say it was nice not seeing Liz without that stupid smirk on her face...

Wow and I thought for a minute we were all going to be positive. Must be I didn't read the title of the thread correctly.

I think the writers may be starting to make Liz & Sam friends. Wouldn't that be short lived.

#14   2007/02/06 03:05PM
    gh3412

so much for positive... i guess some people cant help but put something negative regarding liz

#15   2007/02/06 03:14PM
    madhearts4li...

I'm liking their interactions with each other during this hostage situation..When they took Liz away..u could see concern in Sam's face..and when they brought Liz back..you could see relief..that she's ok..and When Craig jerked Sam up today..u could see concern in Liz's face..it's obvious..that right now..the last thing on either of their minds..is their personal feelings for each other..Right now..they are concerned for each others' safety..as well as everyone else in there..I say yay for both characters..they are doing their thing in this situation!

#16   2007/02/06 03:15PM
    gh3412

i agree!

#17   2007/02/06 04:49PM
    madhearts4li...

I actually wont be the least bit surprised..or disappointed..if somehow Liz and Sam join alliances..in some way during this hostage crisis..there could be a situation..that gives them the opportunity to have to work together..and I think that would be cool to see..I'd love to see some scenes like that..

#18   2007/02/06 05:14PM
    soapnoitall

Quote barbie627: Yeah I have to say it was nice not seeing Liz without that stupid smirk on her face...

you just had to throw a negative in there...

#19   2007/02/06 05:23PM
    soapnoitall

Quote Morganfamily:
    Quote melzluvsjasam:

yah I agree with you lol

I agree about the stupid smerk not seeing that was great what's the point of one time them talking nucely when Liz is going to mess everything up now once she reveals Jason is the daddy.

Didnt you read the title of the thread?
    Why cant some people be nice for just 1 minute! So sick of having to roll up my sleeves before going under threads. I have been trying to avoid arguing and should have been allowed to enjoy this thread without Liz bashing. It makes no since to go under a specific thread and ignore the reason for it. jmo

#20   2007/02/06 05:25PM
    soapnoitall

Quote madhearts4liason: I'm liking their interactions with each other during this hostage situation..When they took Liz away..u could see concern in Sam's face..and when they brought Liz back..you could see relief..that she's ok..and When Craig jerked Sam up today..u could see concern in Liz's face..it's obvious..that right now..the last thing on either of their minds..is their personal feelings for each other..Right now..they are concerned for each others' safety..as well as everyone else in there..I say yay for both characters..they are doing their thing in this situation!

yes I liked it too. It was sweet.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list