List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GO SAM!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GO SAM!!!!

Started by claudia411 at 2007/02/05 04:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 12:29PM, Views: 1091, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/06 07:53AM
    Re: GO SAM!!!!
    Morganfamily

Quote barbie627: Sam was awsome thats the Sam we all a love Balls of Steel!!! She has more backbone than half of the men on the show.. This is the reason her and jason belong together forever.

I agree with you.For this reason i believe Carly n Sam would be awesome together they would be the next Luke and Robert..Lol

#12   2007/02/06 08:46AM
    mommymccormick

Quote Morganfamily:
    Quote barbie627: Sam was awsome thats the Sam we all a love Balls of Steel!!! She has more backbone than half of the men on the show.. This is the reason her and jason belong together forever.

I agree with you.For this reason i believe Carly n Sam would be awesome together they would be the next Luke and Robert..Lol

Thats great, I love it, Carly and Sam kicking ass together!!
    I am so glad we are getting our old Sam back. Now lets see what happens today. Sam to the rescue!!!!!

#13   2007/02/06 09:31AM
    toorobbin

Sam hasn't gotton out yet.

#14   2007/02/06 11:07AM
    lizzzyb

I look at like this we have been waiting for that fire to come back with sam, is mac leaving the show, I thought it was terrific! because she caught him by surprise and I also thinks he likes her because she challenges him keep him on his toes no one else does that why she's the one that gets out and everyone else looking all lost and crazy she's got a plan!

#15   2007/02/06 11:27AM
    Smiletatoo

I thougt it was sooo awesome when she pulled off his mask...he seemed amused by it, but who knows! She's gutsy and she knows someones got to do something before the bomb explodes!

I wonder ifher and Jason team-up somewhere because she does yell out his name, so how does she know he's in there?

again....i'm for Jason and Sam....jason and sam save the world!!!! lol

#16   2007/02/06 12:58PM
    soapnoitall

Lets not count our chickens before they hatch. From what they are showing on the previews,she gets only herself out, Then again, because she pulls off the mask, He just might make her put it on with his dark cloths and climb out to fool the police hoping they will shoot her! I hope thats not the case...we will just all have to wait and see what happens. Personally, I think Jason is capable of rescuing all of them his self. we will see....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/06 01:01PM
    #17   2007/02/06 02:21PM
    madhearts4li...

I agree with Sam being gutsy..I think this hostage crisis is going to be bringing out courage in a lot of ppl..They will be stepping up to save others..even if it puts themselves in danger..When it shows Sam scalin the wall and jumpin on to the car..I think she has some skills from a previous time in her life..and they will come in handy..I like Sam..and Carly...and all of them really..I love how everyone seems to be trying to watch out for each other..even the ones they dont necessarily like..This storyline so far is great! I hate that Emily is being pulled in so many directions right now though..I feel so bad for her..But i'd like to say that all the characters are really doing their thing right now..it's awesome!

#18   2007/02/06 09:17PM
    pdames4

Don't get me wrong, I like Sam and I hope she and Jason come out of this okay. but what does their relationship have to do with this thread or the stupidity of her actions yesterday. How many of you all want to be in a room with trigger happy people who do not care whether you live or die and one of the hostages pulled off the mask? Your chances of getting out alive are slim already. The only thing in your favor is that you cannot identify your capturers. Then some foolish wannabe decides to pull off the mask. What is the point? Especially the timing. What is so heroic about what she did? It did not change anything. It only infuriated the ring leader. Just because I like a character does not make me blind to their faults, and Sam was just plain stupid in this instance. Her actions did not help the situation at all. if anything it only will make him decide to kill everybody now. All it did was give Liz more amunition to use against her the next time they have an encounter. Everybody has a right to their opinion and this is mine on this subject. Just plain stupidity on Sam's part.

#19   2007/02/08 11:34AM
    genhospfan

That's exactly what i like about Sam!She can hold her own!
    I have a theory about how Sam ends up escaping:
    Keep in mind that there is only one girl that is part of this hold up taking place at the MC...so I think that Mr.Craig will order this one woman to take care of Sam and put her in another room...but Sam wont make it easy and she will end up knocking the women unconscios and then Sam will pose as the woman and be able to sneak out...JMO

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list