List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GO SAM!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GO SAM!!!!

Started by claudia411 at 2007/02/05 04:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/08 12:29PM, Views: 1158, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/05 04:58PM
    GO SAM!!!!
    claudia411

Was that not awesome how she took off the ski mask of Craig,Carly tried and could not succeed,I can not wait to see the results tomorrow.Carly and Sam need to seriously become friends,they would make a good team.

#2   2007/02/05 05:09PM
    Re: GO SAM!!!!
    lizzzyb

I hope they are bringing back kickass sam back!!!!!! Go Sam!! and love jasam!!!!!!!

#3   2007/02/05 05:12PM
    claudia411

Quote lizzzyb: I hope they are bringing back kickass sam back!!!!!! Go Sam!! and love jasam!!!!!!!

I am surprised they did not use Sam as kick ass Sam It was kick ass Lulu right? I bet everyone is happy now that they can see this guy's face,and the good thing will be when Spinelli shows the camera and Skye to see that Craig is the one holding up metro court,i can not blame skye for not being upset with Lorenzo,he is her man and i would back my man up all the way

#4   2007/02/05 05:24PM
    ILoveJason

Personally as most will know i am a Sam fan,but i have to say pulling off that mask was the dumbest thing Sam did,lives are at stack at this point,If Craig did not have like 20 other people behind him i owuld say go Sam but you know now someone will get hurt for that smart idea,her and Carly would be good together they certainly have started to think alot alike.LOL

#5   2007/02/05 05:44PM
    toorobbin

But, now we know, how and why, she got out of the window and jumped to the ground.

#6   2007/02/05 06:32PM
    KBOQ

Quote ILoveJason: Personally as most will know i am a Sam fan,but i have to say pulling off that mask was the dumbest thing Sam did,lives are at stack at this point,If Craig did not have like 20 other people behind him i owuld say go Sam but you know now someone will get hurt for that smart idea,her and Carly would be good together they certainly have started to think alot alike.LOL

I have a weird feeling that this is when Max is supposed to pay the price. I am going to miss Max. I like the way he calls Carly "Mrs. C."
    Sam is such a risk taker. I still don't get it how she "escapes". Craig won't just let her out now right or does she get put in a room with one of the other bad guys or should I say "numbers?!" and get their masks and stuff somehow and then gets out of the building? What do you think?

#7   2007/02/05 06:36PM
    candy_baby

Quote toorobbin: But, now we know, how and why, she got out of the window and jumped to the ground.

So how will Sam get out i missed it?

#8   2007/02/05 11:53PM
    pdames4

Quote ILoveJason: Personally as most will know i am a Sam fan,but i have to say pulling off that mask was the dumbest thing Sam did,lives are at stack at this point,If Craig did not have like 20 other people behind him i owuld say go Sam but you know now someone will get hurt for that smart idea,her and Carly would be good together they certainly have started to think alot alike.LOL

I must agree with you. I also like Sam. At first I thought to myself, boy the women on this show really have balls, first Carly and then Sam. Then I said, no they are just plain stupid and asking to die. If I was one of the hostages, I would be so peeved that she put us all at risk.
    What was she thinking. I don't even understand what the writer's are trying to prove by this. I find it to be quite unrealistic, only a mentally challenged person would take such a risk.

#9   2007/02/05 11:54PM
    pdames4

Quote claudia411:
    Quote lizzzyb: I hope they are bringing back kickass sam back!!!!!! Go Sam!! and love jasam!!!!!!!

I am surprised they did not use Sam as kick ass Sam It was kick ass Lulu right? I bet everyone is happy now that they can see this guy's face,and the good thing will be when Spinelli shows the camera and Skye to see that Craig is the one holding up metro court,i can not blame skye for not being upset with Lorenzo,he is her man and i would back my man up all the way

Actually it was Kick Ass Carly and Screw You- Lulu

#10   2007/02/06 06:22AM
    barbie627

Sam was awsome thats the Sam we all a love Balls of Steel!!! She has more backbone than half of the men on the show.. This is the reason her and jason belong together forever.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list