List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Elizabeth's Pregnancy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elizabeth's Pregnancy

Started by CareySmith at 2006/09/12 02:02PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/13 08:09AM, Views: 1461, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/09/13 06:21AM
    Re: Elizabeth's Pregnancy
    toorobbin

Thank you everyone.

I've tried some of my pictures but they were way too big.

Then I saw everyone putting gh pictures onto their screen.

And I wanted to join in. Thanks.

#12   2006/09/13 06:51AM
    cincin

I think it is Jason's baby. I don't think Liz will miscarry. It would be too cruel for Jason to lose another child.

#13   2006/09/13 07:03AM
    Shellefan514

I think she might miscarry either way wheather it is Lucky's or Jason's She hasn't been looking to good. Just about everytime they show her she is light headed feeling like she is going to faint etc. JMO

#14   2006/09/13 07:41AM
    happychick_8

I believe JMHO is just my humble opinion. Or that's how I read it

I believe the baby is Jason's and I'm hoping Liz doesn't miscarry. With Kelly Monoaco reportedly leaving in November, there would be an opening for a Jason/Liz storyline.

#15   2006/09/13 08:05AM
    Shellefan514

Quote happychick_8: I believe JMHO is just my humble opinion. Or that's how I read it

I believe the baby is Jason's and I'm hoping Liz doesn't miscarry. With Kelly Monoaco reportedly leaving in November, there would be an opening for a Jason/Liz storyline.

I thought I heard that Kelly Monaco just resigned her contract? I thought that's why they are finally getting Jason and Sam back together

#16   2006/09/13 08:07AM
    DrCuriousJane

Quote opalgatinha:
    Quote DrCuriousJane:
    Quote CareySmith: How does everyone think it'll play out? I think she is actually carrying Lucky's baby but JMHO is all.

ok what is JMHO????
    I hope it is Lucky's ..but she hasn't been looking too good I thnk either way she may miscarry

i know jmo is just my opinion, but i'm thinking maybe the H stands for "hoping". not sure.
    i'm hoping it's lucky's baby, only cuz i don't want it to be a liason baby. if it is, i'm also guessing she'll miscarry, cuz i'm not sure how jason, sam, and liz's lives will all play out.

thank you very much

#17   2006/09/13 08:09AM
    DrCuriousJane

Quote Shellefan514: I think she might miscarry either way wheather it is Lucky's or Jason's She hasn't been looking to good. Just about everytime they show her she is light headed feeling like she is going to faint etc. JMO

I Agree

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list