List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Elizabeth's Pregnancy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elizabeth's Pregnancy

Started by CareySmith at 2006/09/12 02:02PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/13 08:09AM, Views: 1285, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/12 02:05PM
    Re: Elizabeth's Pregnancy
    Shellefan514

Quote CareySmith: How does everyone think it'll play out? I think she is actually carrying Lucky's baby but JMHO is all.

I think the baby will end up being Lucky's baby, but if it does end up being Jason's I think she will end up having a miscarrage. JMO I don't think there is going to be a Liason baby around.

#2   2006/09/12 02:25PM
    DrCuriousJane

Quote CareySmith: How does everyone think it'll play out? I think she is actually carrying Lucky's baby but JMHO is all.

ok what is JMHO????
    I hope it is Lucky's ..but she hasn't been looking too good I thnk either way she may miscarry

#3   2006/09/12 02:48PM
    toorobbin

I read so many different spoilers about this pregnancy.

I just keeping thinking what if the baby's is Jason's.

Then what if Jason and Sam get back together and they sleep together one night. Then Sam gets pregnant by Jason.

#4   2006/09/12 02:57PM
    toorobbin

how is every one putting the gh pictures on to their picture screen. I tried several different pictures and can't do it.

Thank you.

#5   2006/09/12 04:05PM
    opalgatinha

Quote DrCuriousJane:

ok what is JMHO????
    I hope it is Lucky's ..but she hasn't been looking too good I thnk either way she may miscarry

i know jmo is just my opinion, but i'm thinking maybe the H stands for "hoping". not sure.
    i'm hoping it's lucky's baby, only cuz i don't want it to be a liason baby. if it is, i'm also guessing she'll miscarry, cuz i'm not sure how jason, sam, and liz's lives will all play out.

#6   2006/09/12 05:52PM
    opalgatinha

Quote toorobbin: how is every one putting the gh pictures on to their picture screen. I tried several different pictures and can't do it.

Thank you.

find a pic. that's small enough like the one i have, or other people have them a bit bigger too. but the pic. has to be small like the pic. the website gives you. then when you find it on a website or wherever else, save it in "my pictures" (that should be in "My Documents"). when you've saved it, then everything else is easy. when your on the website and in the "edit profile" page just click on "display image". after that click BROWSE. find your pic. that you saved and open it up. when you see the huge file's name in the toolbar, then click save at the bottom. you already know what i'm talking about.

#7   2006/09/12 07:35PM
    Shellefan514

Quote opalgatinha:
    Quote toorobbin: how is every one putting the gh pictures on to their picture screen. I tried several different pictures and can't do it.

Thank you.

find a pic. that's small enough like the one i have, or other people have them a bit bigger too. but the pic. has to be small like the pic. the website gives you. then when you find it on a website or wherever else, save it in "my pictures" (that should be in "My Documents"). when you've saved it, then everything else is easy. when your on the website and in the "edit profile" page just click on "display image". after that click BROWSE. find your pic. that you saved and open it up. when you see the huge file's name in the toolbar, then click save at the bottom. you already know what i'm talking about.

So where do you go to look up the pictures at what website??

#8   2006/09/12 08:33PM
    opalgatinha

Quote Shellefan514:
    Quote opalgatinha:

Thank you.

So where do you go to look up the pictures at what website??

i wish i knew. some people have nice icons of GH, but i don't know where you can get those. i just went to google images and typed something in. i didn't get as many images as i would've liked (as far as icons go). hopefully someone else knows if there's a website to get them. i'd like to get another one. for now i'll just keep my cute jason and sam icon

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list