List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny and Carly pt 4 ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny and Carly pt 4 ?

Started by miss opinionated at 2007/01/31 04:48PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 04:48PM, Views: 277, Replies: 0
    page:
    #1   2007/01/31 04:48PM
    Sonny and Carly pt 4 ?
    miss opinion...

I don't know what I think about Sonny and Carly getting back together . I think that they bring out the worst in each other . Sonny turns into this bullying , manipulative control freak , and Carly is just a neurotic mess . She's running around like a chicken with her head cut off . If they want to get together and make it work , they should try something different this time . Sonny should leave Jax out of it , and tell Carly how he feels , and listen and truly hear what she says to him , his whole " my way is the only way " attitude is disrespectful . He acts like he doesn't have any consideration for her at all . No matter what you say about Carly , I doubt that there is anyone who could deny her fierce devotion and protection for Sonny . But when they were together he could only see the bad . They both did wrong , and Carly should stop reverting into some weak little woman , everytime she is in Sonny's proximity . I can't root for Sonny and Carly , because of the way it's being played out . They have it where Sonny is piling on the pressure , and Carly is just saying , well " he's turning on the charm and I don't know how long I can resist him ." She should stop falling for his cons , and all his games and make him approach her like a man . I know that it is natural to feel a degree of love for the father or mother of your children , but running everytime they bellow is beyond ridiculous . Maybe if she should stood firm then maybe Sonny , and that too fresh for his own good son of hers , Micheal could learn and ounce of respect for her .

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list