List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What do you think Carly is going to do??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What do you think Carly is going to do??

Started by ILoveJason at 2007/01/31 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 02:16PM, Views: 338, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/01/31 01:42PM
    What do you think Carly is going to do??
    ILoveJason

Do you think she will go to the Domincian Republic and get her divorce or willshe give Sonny another chance? I do not see her giving Sonny a divorce she said it today she loves Sonny and if he asked her to come back she would Ilove those 2 together,all the drama and action!

#2   2007/01/31 01:46PM
    Re: What do you think Carly is going to do??
    mommymccormick

Quote ILoveJason: Do you think she will go to the Domincian Republic and get her divorce or willshe give Sonny another chance? I do not see her giving Sonny a divorce she said it today she loves Sonny and if he asked her to come back she would Ilove those 2 together,all the drama and action!

I think that you are right. Carly will stay with Sonny because they were meant to be together. They are perfect for each other. She is the drama queen and he is the drama king...lol...I dont think that either one of them could ever love anyone else as much as they do each other.

#3   2007/01/31 01:47PM
    JASAM.FAN

Quote mommymccormick:
    Quote ILoveJason: Do you think she will go to the Domincian Republic and get her divorce or willshe give Sonny another chance? I do not see her giving Sonny a divorce she said it today she loves Sonny and if he asked her to come back she would Ilove those 2 together,all the drama and action!

I think that you are right. Carly will stay with Sonny because they were meant to be together. They are perfect for each other. She is the drama queen and he is the drama king...lol...I dont think that either one of them could ever love anyone else as much as they do each other.

You said it so right! Carly and Sonny have been playing these games how long now.Carly has pulled crap up her sleeve just like Sonny does they are the same!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/31 01:51PM
    #4   2007/01/31 01:51PM
    toorobbin

So, do you think the Jax excuse, is just Carly being in denial, because she really does loves Sonny.

But yet, she just doesn't want to admit it to herself any longer.

#5   2007/01/31 01:55PM
    mommymccormick

Quote toorobbin: So, do you think the Jax excuse, is just Carly being in denial, because she really does loves Sonny.

But yet, she just doesn't want to admit it to herself any longer.

Thats what I think. I think that she really does care for Jax but she doesn't love him like she does Sonny. And she doesn't want to admit it to herself or Sonny.

#6   2007/01/31 02:16PM
    watchingsoaps

Carson have been back and forth 3 times and now maybe 4 times,with them it is a never ending story.I see them two the next Luke and Luara don't you Carly is not going to divorce Sonny,this explosion might bring them closer,Carly will be afraid to leave the country knowing someone is out to kill

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list