List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Emily Knows Jason Very Well

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Emily Knows Jason Very Well

Started by Lucky23 at 2007/01/30 06:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 08:17AM, Views: 382, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/01/30 06:58PM
    Emily Knows Jason Very Well
    Lucky23

Wow

I really liked how Emily was talking to Liz today she was very supportive in letting her know what type of person Jason really is. Liason Fans like when been saying all along Jason is going to do the right thing he is going to love his child just like Emily said and He is going to love Liz as well and Cameron. Jason really cares about people he loves..... this is his character and I love it. Jason is very concerned about Liz I can't wait until she tells him about the baby. General Hospital was very good today and I'm so glad she told Emily instead of keeping her true feelings about Jason to herself Liason Fans give me your input on today's show

Sincerely
    Lucky23

#2   2007/01/30 07:20PM
    Re: Emily Knows Jason Very Well
    Liasonforever

Yea, I really liked today's show too. I'm glad she was talking to Emily about her feelings for Jason and that Emily is so supportive of how she feels. I can't wait til tomorrow's show!!

#3   2007/01/30 07:25PM
    Chrissi

I didn't watch it but I'd rather bump this then see another game posted.

Chrissi
    Editor-in-Chief
    Soaps.com

#4   2007/01/30 07:35PM
    soapnoitall

Me too chrissi...and
    I loved GH today. It was nice seeing Liz and Em share their true friendship to one another today. I just knew Liz was gonna tell her she is having her a niece or nephew!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/30 07:37PM
    #5   2007/01/31 06:22AM
    LovinGH

I really like those scenes as well...I just wish Liz would have told Emily about the baby...

I know a lot of people think that Jason is going to be mad when he finds out the truth...but I don't think so, I think it will all come into place all the times she tried to tell him...I don't believe he will be to upset at all.

#6   2007/01/31 06:23AM
    happi

Quote LovinGH: I really like those scenes as well...I just wish Liz would have told Emily about the baby...

I know a lot of people think that Jason is going to be mad when he finds out the truth...but I don't think so, I think it will all come into place all the times she tried to tell him...I don't believe he will be to upset at all.

if she told emily about her feelings for jason maybe she'll open up and tell her who the baby's father is! (jason)

#7   2007/01/31 08:14AM
    cherturn

I agree with all of you Em & Liz have always been close friends & Liz needs her buddy right now. Up to this point she has had no one to confide in. If I were in her place I know it would be a releif to just get it out of my head. Telling Em about the baby is probably next. At least I hope so Then telling Jason will come easier to Liz. He will be so happy I am sure. JMO

#8   2007/01/31 08:17AM
    Loving.GH20

I do not see Emily supporting Liz to go after Jason, I hope Jason wakes up and moves on with out Liz and Sam,someone new for a change! Like JCRobnson said someone NOT whinny.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list