In April 1, 1963 General Hospital was created. The show was credited for starting the trend of the 'supercouple' for all soaps. The storyline focuses on the trials and tribulations of hospital staff, mobsters and other residents of the fictional town of Port Charles. Soap fans are invited to read in-depth General Hospital daily recaps and keep abreast of current GH news and the latest GH spoilers.
Who pushed little Drew down the steps in the past?
- I don't care about this storyline. (32%, 112 Votes)
- Jim Harvey. (31%, 109 Votes)
- Drew threw himself down them. (13%, 47 Votes)
- Betsy Frank. (10%, 36 Votes)
- Franco. (8%, 28 Votes)
- Someone else. (6%, 23 Votes)
Total Voters: 355