Follow us for more teasers and news about GH and other soaps on Twitter @soapoperafan.
* John Burke will play Everett Dawson on February 24.
* Someone's going to court as Dakin Matthews will portray Judge Carroll on February 24.
* Dahlia Salem (former Sofia, "Another World") will play Federal Prosecutor Claire Walsh. Salem will begin airing on February 24.
* Matthew Johnson will show up as a boy in a dream who plays with a young Dante on February 2.
* Adam Wylie has been tapped to portray Officer Church who interacts with Sam on February 3.
* On February 5, Claire Mills will appear as Gloria, who brings her son Jimmy, played by Declan Beaty, to the hospital.
* Constance Towers will be bringing Helena back just in time for February sweeps!
* Mark Pinter will return as Agent Rayner on January 26.
* Father Coates, played by Anthony Michael Jones, will return for a few episodes at the end of January, when he christens Josslyn.
* Josslyn's christening also brings Barbara Tarbuck's Lady Jane back.
* James Franco wraps up his stint as Franco on January 11.
* Kimberly McCullough (Robin) and Jason Thompson (Patrick) have re-signed to stay on with the show.
* In an interview with Soap Opera Weekly, head writer Robert Guza indicated a return by Vanessa Marcil (Brenda) and Genie Francis (Laura) in 2010 is a definite possibility. As he stated, "Nothing is definite yet. Of course, we'd always love to have them back, but at this point, it's still a work in progress. We definitely want them, so stay tuned for 2010."
* Gavin Houston will play new cop Sly Houston beginning January 13.
* Alex Hill portrays car accident victim Dean starting January 20.
* Alex's girlfriend, Chelsea, will be played by Laura Kenley beginning January 20.
* Brianna Brown has taken over the role of Dr. Lisa Niles. She will begin airing on January 6, 2010.. Read the link to find out more!
* Natalia Livingston will be leaving the role of Rebecca Shaw on December 22. Read Soaps.com's article here for more information.
* Scott Reeves will first appear as Steven Webber on December 9. Read more about it in the GH News Room
* Chad Brannon's one day return as Zander will be on December 22.
* On December 15, John Brantley Cole, Jr. will play Andrew, the brother of a patient in the ER.
* Andrew Hillis will portray a city official in scenes with Luke on December 16.
* Marsha Thomason will accompany James Franco when he shows up in Port Charles in November.
* Tina D’Marco will play Graciella, Sonny’s housekeeper, on November 11.
* Julie Mond will play Patrick’s ex-girlfriend Lisa Niles beginning November 18.
* McKinley Freeman will begin playing the recurring role of detective Roy Williams on October 29.
* Barbara Tarbuck reprises her role of Jax’s mom, Jane Jacks, on November 9.
* Jonathan Jackson's first air date as Lucky will be on October 27.
* In an shocking, yet exciting move, Golden Globe winning actor James Franco is set to visit Port Charles for two months starting November 20. Get all the details in the GH News Room.
* Sarah Brown’s last day as Claudia will be on November 5, but on November 6 you can see her in her new role on The Bold and the Beautiful! Read more about it here.
* Lesley Webber, played by Denise Alexander, will join Audrey on October 19.
* Constance Towers takes Helena out of town on October 20, but is set to return, “sooner, rather than later.”
* Rachel Ames will appear as Audrey on October 19.
* Stephen Connor and Joshua Kalender will play Link and Evan respectively in scenes with Tracy and Luke on October 13.
* Jordi Caballero will play a Puerto Rico nightclub owner named Mo on October 21 and 22.
* Greg Vaughan's time as Lucky is over as Jonathan Jackson is on his way back to reprise the role he originally played from 1993 – 1999. For more on the story, read our article here.
* Sal Landi will appear as Joey Limbo on October 15.
* Another update on Matthew Borlenghi's role has him appearing in Port Charles as Valentin later than mid-October, as originally planned.
* Helena and Luke finally return! Constance Towers and Anthony Geary are set to show up in Port Charles again on September 30.
* Amanda Brooks’ Mischa will be a Cassadine and will appear on September 30.
* Chikezie Eze will bartend at Jake’s on October 9.
* Sarah Brown will be leaving her role as Claudia in November.
* David Gianopolous will play Tommy Soto on October 5 and 6.
* Jamie Lea Willett will play Carly’s daughter in a dream on October 5.
For more information on the goings on at GH, check out the spoilers and cast list.