Levi Dunkleman/Peter Harrell (as played by Zachary Garred on General Hospital)
Useful information about Levi Dunkleman/Peter Harrell
* Came to Port Charles with his lover Maxie Jones after she finished her spiritual journey in 2014.
* Was doing volunteer work in the Philippines before coming to town.
* Introduced Maxie to clean living, veganism and yoga.
* Had friction with Maxie's roommate Det. Nathan West and Mac Scorpio.
* Secretly worked behind the scenes to make sure Maxie would not see her daughter Georgie.
* Seemed overly interested in an Aztec necklace worn by Felicia Jones.
* Kidnapped Maxie after marrying her.
* Learned his real name is Peter Harrell Jr.
* Killed during the kidnapping mission by Maxie.
Who's played Levi Dunkleman/Peter Harrell over the years?
Zachary Garred (April 9, 2014 - Tuesday September, 16 2014)
Current and Past Occupation
Past: Relief worker in the Philippines
Levi Dunkleman came to Port Charles in 2014 as the lover of Maxie Jones. The two had met when she left town to go on a spiritual journey after she lost custody of her daughter, Georgie.
Levi worked to keep Maxie on a spiritual path, veganism and volunteerism, but did not get along with her father-figure Mac Scorpio, or her roommate Nathan West, and secretly made moves to ensure Maxie would not see her daughter Georgie.
Levi tried to get Maxie involved in stopping Michael Corinthos' riverfront redevelopment project. Levi and Maxie became closer and eventually married. During the ceremony, he revealed he was after the Aztec necklace and kidnapped Maxie. During the kidnapping, it was learned that his real name was Peter Harrell Jr. Peter had taken Maxie to his father's hospital bedside at Critchton-Clarke where Maxie stabbed and killed him.
Flings and Relationships
Maxie Jones (dated)
Peter Harrell Sr.