List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: Michelle will be back (New Telenovela) !!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle will be back (New Telenovela) !!

Started by petite_n_chic at 2006/12/10 06:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 10:28AM, Views: 4608, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/12/10 06:01PM
    Michelle will be back (New Telenovela) !!
    petite_n_chic

A Dangerous Love renamed Saints and Sinners is a telenovela set to debut on March 12, 2007 at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT on the American television network MyNetworkTV. The program will air for a 65 episode run. New episodes will run on weekdays for 13 weeks, with a recap show on Saturdays.

This modern-day Romeo and Juliet story features a gorgeous woman (Julissa Miro as Julia Capshaw) in love with the man (Scott Bailey as Roman Martin) who killed her brother. They will be caught between their feuding hotel-owner families. Robin Givens will play a New York fashion designer who develops a crush on Roman. Mel Harris will play Sylvia Capshaw, Julia's mother.

Natalie Martinez of MyNetworkTV's "Fashion House" will play Pilar Martin. Joe Tabb and Maria Conchita Alonso were also scheduled to be in the cast.

#2   2006/12/12 04:44PM
    Re: Michelle will be back (New Telenovela) !!
    Chrissi

Now that's great news!! Thanks for sharing that!!

#3   2013/05/03 10:28AM
    Re: Michelle will be back (New Telenovela) !!
    lindafromwis...

I have cute goddess outfut, simple shoes, simple slacks, blpuse, I am chich. This is a great topic, Christiann will take me to Neiman Marcus, I hope they cover this on the show. I want fashion AND a house so great idea. Is stuff here copyrighted? Does marriage mean you have someone's copyright?

Linda from Wisconsin

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list