List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: To All My Fellow Fashion House Fans

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

To All My Fellow Fashion House Fans

Started by loving it at 2006/12/08 06:55PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/08 06:55PM, Views: 3537, Replies: 0
    page:
    #1   2006/12/08 06:55PM
    To All My Fellow Fashion House Fans
    loving it

Let me take this time to say it has been a blast to be on board with you guys. I have not had this much fun since the days of "Sex and the City". I have laughed so hard at some of the comments and opinions. You got to admit some of them were really out there. I'm sure the biggest share of them were mine. You are some of the best. To soaps.com. Thanks for giving us a place to vent. To the actors and actresses you were absolutely amazing. Since they are taking this site off line next week this may be my last post. I'll be joining Tania in detox. She's trying to drugs out of her system. I'm trying to get William out of mine. She'll probably make a full recovery whereas I'm sure to have frequent relapses. Hey you give me a steady diet of THAT and then you just expect me to go cold turkey. Finally to the writers and producers of FH. Thank you does not even begin to cover it. There are not enough words and time to express my opinions on this show. Just one question though. How you just going to leave a sister hanging?

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/09 03:14PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list