List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: willaim's one true love?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

willaim's one true love?

Started by beautifulniki at 2006/12/07 04:13PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/08 09:44AM, Views: 4247, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/12/07 04:13PM
    willaim's one true love?
    beautifulniki

was it nikki really? I mean william was a diffrent man around her. The last eppisode he was vicious and angry. This is still my faverite character besides the henchman manny . But i kinda agree with the fact that william really did LOVE nikki. Its hard to believe that she had feelings for him and then all of a sudden started having feelings for micheal. I think the writters really should have played that story out a litlte more. Maybe they will in part two? Who knows. All i know is this show rules. I havent been as entertained since Dynasty ( keep in mind i was a young girl at that time, but i still loved my soaps). If they dont bring this show back i might just have to write in a few letters to the network and complaint. Telenovelas are good ideas, but come on when yhou strike gold. Keep it around. I didnt get into desire much, but Fashion house to me struck gold. I loved this show, the characters, the storylines, the fighting, everything.

#2   2006/12/07 05:40PM
    Re: willaim's one true love?
    loving it

Quote beautifulniki: was it nikki really? I mean william was a diffrent man around her. The last eppisode he was vicious and angry. This is still my faverite character besides the henchman manny . But i kinda agree with the fact that william really did LOVE nikki. Its hard to believe that she had feelings for him and then all of a sudden started having feelings for micheal. I think the writters really should have played that story out a litlte more. Maybe they will in part two? Who knows. All i know is this show rules. I havent been as entertained since Dynasty ( keep in mind i was a young girl at that time, but i still loved my soaps). If they dont bring this show back i might just have to write in a few letters to the network and complaint. Telenovelas are good ideas, but come on when yhou strike gold. Keep it around. I didnt get into desire much, but Fashion house to me struck gold. I loved this show, the characters, the storylines, the fighting, everything.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/07 05:42PM
    #3   2006/12/07 06:10PM
    loving it

Quote beautifulniki: was it nikki really? I mean william was a diffrent man around her. The last eppisode he was vicious and angry. This is still my faverite character besides the henchman manny . But i kinda agree with the fact that william really did LOVE nikki. Its hard to believe that she had feelings for him and then all of a sudden started having feelings for micheal. I think the writters really should have played that story out a litlte more. Maybe they will in part two? Who knows. All i know is this show rules. I havent been as entertained since Dynasty ( keep in mind i was a young girl at that time, but i still loved my soaps). If they dont bring this show back i might just have to write in a few letters to the network and complaint. Telenovelas are good ideas, but come on when yhou strike gold. Keep it around. I didnt get into desire much, but Fashion house to me struck gold. I loved this show, the characters, the storylines, the fighting, everything.

Nikki always love Michael. As a friend.That never changed. I know people said she was only with William because of who and what he was. If that was true why walk away from him. She said she broke it off with him. When Nikki lost the baby, no one but her knew who the father was. If all ahe wanted was the status of being with him all had to do was keep her mouth shut. If William did not ask for proof the baby was his while she was pregnant why would he ask when the baby was gone. She could not stay because she was in love him. But right then she did not like him and she wanted his head on a platter. Just think your nemesis tells you in resturant in font of two of your friends that he was only with you because of the baby. You got to know she had been thinking the same thing. She tried to play it off. She goes on to say where do you think he has been spending his nights and knows about a birthmark that only someone up close and personal wold know about. Then to be told that the only person he is sleeping with is her. Tania made it seem like her and William were in a relationship and were probably laughing it up behind her back. Ladies we can only take so much. When we are pregnant even less. I just wish we could have heard the entire conversation between them in the hospital room. So of course she said she didn't love him and could not believe she was ever with him. It's call self preservation If i leave here with nothing else at least i'll still have my pride. He will never know how much he hurt her and she will never give him that kind of power over her again. But they never put these two together again. The only time they were in the same room was at Maria's going away/ funeral party. Notice then how she held on to Michelles' hand not Michaels'. And for the record i do not buy Maria pushed her down the stairs. I think there is another story here. I think we will see these two go at it again.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/07 06:53PM
    #4   2006/12/08 06:31AM
    Qua--

His mommy!

#5   2006/12/08 09:44AM
    Mrs.WilliamC...

I too think he really did love Nikki

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list