List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: WHY DID THEY TAKE THIS OFF, WHY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHY DID THEY TAKE THIS OFF, WHY

Started by ldevon at 2006/12/07 01:48PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/08 02:11AM, Views: 3936, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2006/12/07 01:48PM
    WHY DID THEY TAKE THIS OFF, WHY
    ldevon

:( I LOVED FASHION HOUSE AND WAS LITTERALLY ADDICTED TO THE PROGRAM. I WAS BAFFLED WHEN IT ENDED AND DID NOT SEE THE REAL USE FOR THEM LEAVING SO MANY LOOSE ENDS. I HOPE AND I TRULY PRAY THEY WILL BRING IT BACK, I CAN WATCH THIS FOR 100 YEARS IT WAS SO, SO GOOD. THEY ARE SO SO WRONG FOR TAKING IT OFF THE AIR AND KEEPING IT ON FOR ONLY SEVERAL WHAT 16 WEEKS, THAT IS CRAZY. ALSO, WHEN FASHION HOUSE CAME ON EVERY EVENING NO ONE COULD CALL ME, E-MAIL ME, PAGE ME NOTHING THAT'S HOW INTO IT I WAS. IF THE NETWORKS ARE LOOKING AT THIS BLOG, PLEASE, PLEASE BRING IT BACK, YOU HAD SO SO MANY VIEWERS WHO LOVED IT. I REALLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT WICKED GAMES AND WATCH OVER ME. FASHION HOUSE WAS IT BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE ARE INTO IT. IN ADDITION, LEXI SHOULD HAVE LOST THE COMPANY. I DID NOT LIKE HER AT ALL.

Note From Mod: Please refrain from typing in all caps as it makes it very hard on the eyes and not so easy to read.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/08 06:29AM
    #2   2006/12/08 02:11AM
    Re: WHY DID THEY TAKE THIS OFF, WHY
    harley25

The tv shows on my network tv desire,fashion house,wicked games and watch over me our serialized dramas that only run for 13 weeks after that they abruptly end i have an idea write to my network requesting a sequel to fashion house.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list