List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: What Maria, Nikki and Tania all have in common

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What Maria, Nikki and Tania all have in common

Started by loving it at 2006/12/06 08:03PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/07 07:00PM, Views: 3803, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/12/06 08:03PM
    What Maria, Nikki and Tania all have in common
    loving it

They all slept with William and Michael. Then they were all in love with William. At least i think Tania was, not sure we'll have to wait until she gets out of detox. I think the other two still are.

#2   2006/12/06 08:06PM
    Re: What Maria, Nikki and Tania all have in common
    Cafecentral

Quote loving it: They all slept with William and Michael. Then they were all in love with William. At least i think Tania was, not sure we'll have to wait until she gets out of detox. I think the other two still are.

Did Nikki actually tell William she loved him? I don't think she ever did...She did however say it to Michael.

MyNetwork had better start working on a sequel...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/06 08:06PM
    #3   2006/12/06 08:13PM
    loving it

Quote Cafecentral:
    Quote loving it: They all slept with William and Michael. Then they were all in love with William. At least i think Tania was, not sure we'll have to wait until she gets out of detox. I think the other two still are.

Did Nikki actually tell William she loved him? I don't think she ever did...She did however say it to Michael.

MyNetwork had better start working on a sequel...

She said it but i don't think she meant love as in love. You know when they agreed to move in she said she thought of him as a little more than a best friend. I would have thought if she was in love she would have told him for sure after he was shot and in the hospital. Oh hell see that's another door they left open.

#4   2006/12/06 08:58PM
    Cafecentral

I know what the scene you are talking about it was at her apartment the day he asked her to move in with him.

She told Michael she loved him before that however. He was telling her he loved her, he always had and then he said to Nikki that he knows that she loves him...she looked down and was smiling but would not confirm it, so Michael said to her...say it, then with a big smile she told him she loved him too (ok I admit I loved that scene I loved the two of them together so I kept it on tivo!!! )

#5   2006/12/06 11:07PM
    Lilyloo25

Ok CafeCentral did we watch the same show? It was soooo obvious that Niki was in love with William! She wouldn't have given him up if she hadn't lost the baby! Michael is just a back up becuase her plans with William fell through! Niki loves Michael as a person but that's it! She sees him as a best friend and I think knows she could never get better then him!!

#6   2006/12/06 11:13PM
    xtremJoe

Quote Cafecentral: I know what the scene you are talking about it was at her apartment the day he asked her to move in with him.

She told Michael she loved him before that however. He was telling her he loved her, he always had and then he said to Nikki that he knows that she loves him...she looked down and was smiling but would not confirm it, so Michael said to her...say it, then with a big smile she told him she loved him too (ok I admit I loved that scene I loved the two of them together so I kept it on tivo!!! )

Ok for all you girls out there, especially Cafe Central, when a guy has to force you into saying you love him.....9 times out of 10 you really don't! Duh....you obviously have no experience with men! Got the feeling Niki was into William from the beggining till the end!

#7   2006/12/07 07:20AM
    Cafecentral

Quote xtremJoe:
    Quote Cafecentral: I know what the scene you are talking about it was at her apartment the day he asked her to move in with him.

Ok for all you girls out there, especially Cafe Central, when a guy has to force you into saying you love him.....9 times out of 10 you really don't! Duh....you obviously have no experience with men! Got the feeling Niki was into William from the beggining till the end!

sorry xtremeJoe, Michael did not Force Nikki to say it at all. Sure she was attracted to William from the beginning, who would not be he is rich handsome and dangerous...but when it came down to it, it was just an attraction not true love. As Michelle put it to Nikki it was the easy way out, a way to be with someone without really committing your self!!! Even when she was first preggers she told the Dr, she was not really in a commited relationship. She loved Michael ALL along. Told him over and over she could not imagine her life without him. Never said that to William.

Oh and one more thing, please keep your comments about my experience with men to yourself...you do not know me We are here to discuss a soap (which we are both allowed to have different interpretations of) NOT me...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/07 07:40AM
    #8   2006/12/07 09:50AM
    bondgirls06

I disagree. Michael did practically force Nikki to tell him she loved him. You better rewind your tivo!!!!!!!!! She doesn't love him. He'll just end up being a friend with benefits. Why not, that is so Nikki!

#9   2006/12/07 06:29PM
    loving it

Quote Cafecentral:
    Quote xtremJoe:

sorry xtremeJoe, Michael did not Force Nikki to say it at all. Sure she was attracted to William from the beginning, who would not be he is rich handsome and dangerous...but when it came down to it, it was just an attraction not true love. As Michelle put it to Nikki it was the easy way out, a way to be with someone without really committing your self!!! Even when she was first preggers she told the Dr, she was not really in a commited relationship. She loved Michael ALL along. Told him over and over she could not imagine her life without him. Never said that to William.

Oh and one more thing, please keep your comments about my experience with men to yourself...you do not know me We are here to discuss a soap (which we are both allowed to have different interpretations of) NOT me...

But she did tell Michael she did not know what she would do if she ever lost William ( apparently okay so far).Maybe not forced into saying it but kind of nudge into it. As to the comment to the Dr. who asked if she was in a committed relationship, not a relationship. She was not in committed relationship. So she was not lying or tried to hide anything. Of course she could not imagine her live without him. He was one of her best friends. Can you imagine your life without some of your best friends. I can't. They have kept me sane on more than one occassion. Have supported me unconditionally. Even the thought of loosing one of them is depressing. But i can understand where you are coming from and i respect your opinion. We just happen to be on the different sides of the fence. But that does not mean we can't wave to each other.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/07 06:31PM
    #10   2006/12/07 07:00PM
    beautifulniki

nikki and micheal just didnt seem like a couple to me, like she did when she was with william. I still think she was with micheal to get back at wiliam

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list