List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: What a great finale!! What do u think?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What a great finale!! What do u think?

Started by fashionhousefan25 at 2006/12/06 03:48PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 06:50PM, Views: 4033, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/12/06 03:48PM
    What a great finale!! What do u think?
    fashionhouse...

i really liked the ending. i really wanted maria to be alive, i just loved her character soo much. i thought it was kindda sad how Lance ended up. but i def. loved how Tania ended like possing for the camera, but it was so sad how she went from a TOP MODEL to a no one and trying to kill maria. well at least she thinks she did, lol. i agree that the william thing was kindda disapointing cuz u dont really know where he went. i didnt want micheal and niki together either, i hated nikki soo much, i dunno why, lol. and lexi just wanted to be like maria all the time so she got what she wanted.and finally sophia and maria on the same island,there should def. be a sequel to see if these 2 end up seeing each other at some point, lol. well i hope im not forgeting anyone, lol. i cant believe theres no more fashion house tonite, im def waiting for that sequel!

#2   2006/12/06 04:07PM
    Re: What a great finale!! What do u think?
    kool_gurl

The ending was ok...notin amazin...

#3   2006/12/06 06:50PM
    Re: What a great finale!! What do u think?
    loving it

Quote kool_gurl: The ending was ok...notin amazin...

I agree. It wa nothing like the ending for Desire. That one left pretty much answered everything.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list