List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: the final episode ( comments)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

the final episode ( comments)

Started by beautifulniki at 2006/12/06 01:29PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/08 10:49AM, Views: 4584, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/12/06 01:29PM
    the final episode ( comments)
    beautifulniki

i liked it but i was kinda disapointed in a few things.

The fact that maria was alive and well was very disappointing, i really wanted sophia to win.

The show really didnt say if wililam made it to his desitnation, they just kept focusing on the boat, whcih leads me to believe if there is a part two, then..........

didnt want nikki and micheal to end up together

poor manny.. l ol. ( that was too funny when she dashed the perixoide on him.. gotta love the cutie pie manny)

lol. the entie scnene with luke, eddie, michelle and manny cracked me up

lance was slmie but its kinda sad how he died

i feel that the entire wialliam/ nikki think wasnt really resolved

tania made a wonderful exit. She was classic

what happen to the shrink? DId they kill him?

willaim changed like 100% at the end of the show, he was no longer Mr. nice guy, whats up with that? I knew he had a dark side, but whoaaaaa

#2   2006/12/06 02:37PM
    Re: the final episode ( comments)
    FHDesireMinx

I didn't understand the ending with William Chandler (so he's still a b*stard, is that it, although I am loving his dark side even though I didn't see much of it portrayed that intensely just my opinion) and the rest of the stories threw me the heck OFF. It was all a bunch of mush in my opinion. But it was OK.

What was with Maria faking her death, didn't get? Is she totally severed from her son relationship wise (is that what she really wanted?)

And Sophia didn't understand her stance either?

Luke and Maria boring predicatable.

Michael and Nikki also the yawn factor.

Lexi yeah knew she would be the reincarnation of Maria G.

Lance got the bad part of the deal (though he kinda looked cute to me too).

Eddie Z and Tania I thought these 2 characters were just a vehicle to get the story going and coming somewhere some of the time.

FH was great but the ending lacked any kinda of bang for your buck theory, but it was OK.

-FHDesireMinx

#3   2006/12/06 04:16PM
    kool_gurl

The ending wasn't an ending which makes me think they're making a sequel.

#4   2006/12/06 04:30PM
    Mrs.WilliamC...

Quote FHDesireMinx: I didn't understand the ending with William Chandler (so he's still a b*stard, is that it, although I am loving his dark side even though I didn't see much of it portrayed that intensely just my opinion) and the rest of the stories threw me the heck OFF. It was all a bunch of mush in my opinion. But it was OK.

What was with Maria faking her death, didn't get? Is she totally severed from her son relationship wise (is that what she really wanted?)

And Sophia didn't understand her stance either?

Luke and Maria boring predicatable.

Michael and Nikki also the yawn factor.

Lexi yeah knew she would be the reincarnation of Maria G.

Lance got the bad part of the deal (though he kinda looked cute to me too).

Eddie Z and Tania I thought these 2 characters were just a vehicle to get the story going and coming somewhere some of the time.

FH was great but the ending lacked any kinda of bang for your buck theory, but it was OK.

-FHDesireMinx

I totally agree!!

#5   2006/12/06 05:58PM
    Cafecentral

I actually liked the ending, I do agree it did not have the "explosive" factor but I think that I built it up so much in my mind that pretty much nothing would have given it that big bang unless half of the characters either died or they were all different people somehow...like Eddie being the brother of Luke and Lance as well, something bizarre like that...

Gotto remember this is still a soap not a movie like the Usual Suspects

#6   2006/12/07 01:34PM
    FHDesireMinx

Quote Cafecentral: I actually liked the ending, I do agree it did not have the "explosive" factor but I think that I built it up so much in my mind that pretty much nothing would have given it that big bang unless half of the characters either died or they were all different people somehow...like Eddie being the brother of Luke and Lance as well, something bizarre like that...

Gotto remember this is still a soap not a movie like the Usual Suspects

Cafecentral I agree with you 250% but some soaps know how to glue a story together too...this ending left me cold just saying. But I see your point.

-FHDesireMinx

#7   2006/12/08 10:49AM
    Sudsee

Sorry for the delayed response.(Computer issues) I did not like the ending. For one there were too many unanswered questions. And lets face it prison does not stop a guy like Eddie from seeking revenge.

What an evil ruthless person Maria is, to leave and let her son remain in the dark and in danger! And what was with her animosity against Michelle anyway? That was never explained.

When you think about it, a sequel could be possible, as the only person that was killed was Lance. I beleive that he had to die in order for Michelle and Luke to have a guiltless relationship.

Maria's return could result in attempted murder charges on Tania, and since she knew what was going on possible obstruction of justice.

As much as I foun them interesting, William and Sophia's motives were weak and I don't see their return if there is a sequel.

All in all I found the soap entertaining, but hate the fact that Maria still got the best of everyone!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list