List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: Tanya Priceless, Strike a Poise

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tanya Priceless, Strike a Poise

Started by Jackb at 2006/12/06 10:27AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 08:18PM, Views: 4107, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/12/06 10:27AM
    Tanya Priceless, Strike a Poise
    Jackb

I fell out on the floor in laughter as Tanya poised and vogued for her mug shots. I really wanted William to steal her out of jail and onto his yacht.

#2   2006/12/06 10:33AM
    Re: Tanya Priceless, Strike a Poise
    iyce

Tania posing for the mugshots was so funny. She was so wasted she thought she was posing for real photographers, lolololol rolf lmao lololololol. I knew William wasnt going to come back for her. Thats why he told her to break out the "party favors" lolololol he sure didnt need to tell her twice. Sophia left her what looked like a whole box nearly the size of a kleenex box full of all shapes, sizes and colors. She was like a kid on her first trip to Chucky Cheese, lololololol. Tania was definitely a trip to watch. No one can say she didnt her role justice. SHE WORKED IT!!

#3   2006/12/06 10:35AM
    Tricetop

Quote Jackb: I fell out on the floor in laughter as Tanya poised and vogued for her mug shots. I really wanted William to steal her out of jail and onto his yacht.

I know, poor thing, but William and Sophia set it up so when Tanya is charged with Maria's death she will be considered a drug addict and won't be mentally capable to hold up in trial, therefore, she will go to a psychiatric ward and/or drug related program instead of jail.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/06 10:54AM
    #4   2006/12/06 10:38AM
    MissThing

Quote Jackb: I fell out on the floor in laughter as Tanya poised and vogued for her mug shots. I really wanted William to steal her out of jail and onto his yacht.

Oh, she looked a hot mess, didn't she? But she really WORKED it! I loved the way the show juxtaposed memories of her more glamorous shots into the mug shots.

I kind of knew William wasn't coming back for her. I would have fallen out in the floor in a dead faint though if he responded that he loved her too and was actually sincere about it.

#5   2006/12/06 04:42PM
    Mrs.WilliamC...

She deserves an award for her portrayal. Exceptional!!

#6   2006/12/06 05:54PM
    Cafecentral

I have to agree Tania was AWESOME at the end. She was one fun yet delusional mess!!!

#7   2006/12/06 07:42PM
    loving it

Quote MissThing:

Oh, she looked a hot mess, didn't she? But she really WORKED it! I loved the way the show juxtaposed memories of her more glamorous shots into the mug shots.

I kind of knew William wasn't coming back for her. I would have fallen out in the floor in a dead faint though if he responded that he loved her too and was actually sincere about it.

ROTFL. you rock with your comments. If he had told her that i would have expected the devil to tap me on the shoulder and say welcome to hell. But you are right to give her props.

#8   2006/12/06 08:18PM
    loving it

William is on the run. I don't think he wants anyone else to have to put their lives on hold for him. But i am sure quite a few ladies would not mind swabbing the deck for him

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/07 06:50PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list