List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: Questions regarding tonight's finale.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Questions regarding tonight's finale.....

Started by bebe9wish at 2006/12/05 11:22PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 06:16PM, Views: 3199, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/12/05 11:22PM
    Questions regarding tonight's finale.....
    bebe9wish

Why would Maria want Luke to believe that she's dead and let Michelle be with him????????? I get the feeling she's going to continue her plot to destroy Michelle.

Did Eddie ever plan on killing Michelle in the first place since she knew about his connection with Lance????????? Would Eddie have killed Michelle if she handed the evidence to him right away?????? Michelle didn't trust Eddie and she was on guard as she wouldn't let Eddie and his men off the hook easily since she believed they would kill both her and Luke........

And was Manny going to rape Michelle when he tackled her to the couch????????

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/05 11:27PM
    #2   2006/12/06 09:49AM
    Re: Questions regarding tonight's finale.....
    Mrs.WilliamC...

I had many of those questions except for the Manny one.

Another question I had was why would Maria go to the same island that she knew William had his accounts. Unless I was mistaken, it appeared that Sofia and Maria were at the same hotel.

I think much of the ending was contrived and very poorly written and executed. If Maria's fake death was coordinated with the police it would have been far easier to believe but it appeared that she and her lawyer worked it out between them.

It was stupid!!

#3   2006/12/06 10:30AM
    Tricetop

Well IMO Maria had to be discreet about her fake death in order to protect herself and her son. She snooped on her psychiatist and learned that her enemies were preparing Tania to kill her and planned ahead, she didn't know what would happen with Eddie. In return for trying to control her son she instead lost his trust. I knew Eddie was going to get his by the right person willing to stand up and fight him, and that turned out to be Luke. Michelle was a fighter from day one so to help her man was not a surprise. Lance did the right thing by putting that gun in the safe with the file, and Michelle knew how to handle it. Yes, Eddie would had killed Michelle, Luke and anybody else he could get away with killing. Gloria screwed up in the beginning but all along she just wanted a good life for she and her son and went by the wrong way of doing it nevertheless she made or is making up for it and in turn reaps her benefits at the same time. Yep, Manny wanted a piece of Michelle before they killed her. Then there's Maria and Sophia ending up at the same hotel; well Sophia gotta know that she still has a thorn in her side somehow.

#4   2006/12/06 10:36AM
    MissThing

I also had a lot of the same questions. I have no doubt that Eddie would have killed Michelle anyway because of that little fib Gloria told him, which I don't remember her taking back. But Gloria proved to be a stand-up gal when it really mattered.

I still couldn't get over Michelle beating down a hardened thug like Manny though! Too funny!

I still haven't quite processed the way Maria was able to fake her death in collusion with so many people. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Dr. Woods, and was he really a doctor?

#5   2006/12/06 10:48AM
    JeFzLaDy

Come on...What the hay kind of ending was that? They have to continue this show!!! That Tania!! She was a mess, and William what was you thinking? I can't believe that he run his mom off and left Tania to believe that he was coming back. I think that it was pretty crazy to leave the show hanging!!! Please let us see this show come back. You can't leave it hanging like that!

#6   2006/12/06 04:33PM
    Mrs.WilliamC...

Quote MissThing: I also had a lot of the same questions. I have no doubt that Eddie would have killed Michelle anyway because of that little fib Gloria told him, which I don't remember her taking back. But Gloria proved to be a stand-up gal when it really mattered.

I still couldn't get over Michelle beating down a hardened thug like Manny though! Too funny!

I still haven't quite processed the way Maria was able to fake her death in collusion with so many people. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Dr. Woods, and was he really a doctor?

Exactly...it ended like a very cheap novel written by a 13 year old.

#7   2006/12/06 05:58PM
    bebe9wish

Quote MissThing:

I love that scene!!!! I was cheering on Michelle for fighting Manny off and she kicked him twice after she knocked him to the ground. I wonder what happened to Manny's gun???? I remember him holding to gun when Michelle threw a cup of peroxide at his face. Did he drop his gun on his way down the stairs??????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/06 06:23PM
    #8   2006/12/06 06:11PM
    loving it

Quote Tricetop: Well IMO Maria had to be discreet about her fake death in order to protect herself and her son. She snooped on her psychiatist and learned that her enemies were preparing Tania to kill her and planned ahead, she didn't know what would happen with Eddie. In return for trying to control her son she instead lost his trust. I knew Eddie was going to get his by the right person willing to stand up and fight him, and that turned out to be Luke. Michelle was a fighter from day one so to help her man was not a surprise. Lance did the right thing by putting that gun in the safe with the file, and Michelle knew how to handle it. Yes, Eddie would had killed Michelle, Luke and anybody else he could get away with killing. Gloria screwed up in the beginning but all along she just wanted a good life for she and her son and went by the wrong way of doing it nevertheless she made or is making up for it and in turn reaps her benefits at the same time. Yep, Manny wanted a piece of Michelle before they killed her. Then there's Maria and Sophia ending up at the same hotel; well Sophia gotta know that she still has a thorn in her side somehow.

#9   2006/12/06 06:16PM
    loving it

I'm not buying that. She like to collect dirt on people. She has the tape why not give that to the police. Or better yet why not send it to Luke for him to take to the police. They said fashion house was ending forever. But they didn't say anything about this being the end of Maria. She is plotting her next move or movie.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list