List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: Tonight's the night!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tonight's the night!

Started by Shannon at 2006/12/05 04:35PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 06:53PM, Views: 3675, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/12/05 04:35PM
    Tonight's the night!
    Shannon

13 weeks of catfights, manipulation and revenge have brought us to this point. Everyone be sure and post your thoughts on Fashion House after the finale!!

#2   2006/12/05 11:08PM
    Re: Tonight's the night!
    rjhelms

I posted this somewhere else; but even though I enjoyed watching Fashion House and thought the story was good; I was disappointed with the ending. There were too many unfinished questions and business. If there is a sequel, then I understand why they ended it this way. But if there isn't, then the ending could have been different!

#3   2006/12/06 05:14AM
    Chrissi

I wasn't able to watch it, because I was out .... as usual, but the recap was awesome as always!!

Wow.. what an ending! I liked it!!! I'm happy Maria is okay. I was one of the few who liked her! LOL

#4   2006/12/06 09:20AM
    MissThing

It was an awesome hour, but I felt a bit . . . let down. Part of it was adrenaline but I felt deflated when I realized it was all over. Plus, Maria got away with it AGAIN! I mentally prepared myself for that because as I said elsewhere, when they mentioned cremation, my B.S. detector went into overdrive.

Didn't I tell you all that Eddie and his goons were the most stupid, inept criminals around? Evidently, Michelle had more heart and cajones than her late ex! I mean, how are you an armed thug and you STILL get beat down by a supposedly defenseless woman? And, that boxing Luke does in his spare time definitely came in handy last night. I howled when Eddie and Manny found themselves knocked out in the middle of the floor! I think Gloria really redeemed herself last night and stayed true to her promise to her mother. Even though she doesn't have to, she's going to tell the doctor everything.

I'm glad that Michael and Nikki are okay and together. Hans and Harold were great, and Lexi sounded like Maria's "mini-me." "Get out before I have you THROWN out!" Change the needle on that scratchy record, girlfriend!

And, Tania had me rolling last night! No Miss Thing was NOT vogueing for her mug shots?! I was on pins and needles waiting for her to reveal her "secret," but I guess that will have to wait for the sequel.

My man, William . . . what can I say? He's a straight up pimp, but I love him anyway! I'm thrilled he got away and nearly had a heart attack when I thought the cops were coming to arrest him. Sophia, as always, was a riot.

I'm thrilled Michelle and Luke got their happy ending.

Now, the shocker, of course, was Maria, Clive and Carlos. WOW! Okay, I'm horrified that she allowed her son to think she died and really wanted her to get hers, but the only way a sequel will work is if she's alive to go another round with William and Sophia.

Thanks MyNetWorkTV for an enjoyable guilty pleasure!

#5   2006/12/06 06:53PM
    bebe9wish

Quote MissThing:
    Evidently, Michelle had more heart and cajones than her late ex! I mean, how are you an armed thug and you STILL get beat down by a supposedly defenseless woman? And, that boxing Luke does in his spare time definitely came in handy last night. I howled when Eddie and Manny found themselves knocked out in the middle of the floor! I think Gloria

I think Eddie and his men were sort of easy on Michelle because they didn't beat her physically like they did to Lance and Rodney. The farthest thing they ever did was restrained her and pointed the gun at her. Michelle is a lot smarter than Lance; she could defend herself with any tool she could find, just like when she shoved a cup of peroxide at Manny's face and she smashed the liquor bottle on his head before he could rape her on the couch.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list