List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: LEXI..(Not A Saint Afterall)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LEXI..(Not A Saint Afterall)

Started by petite_n_chic at 2006/12/05 08:27AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/13 09:36PM, Views: 6350, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/05 08:27AM
    LEXI..(Not A Saint Afterall)
    petite_n_chic

What do all you Lexi Lovers have to say now? I never really had a problem with her but I never trusted her either. She was always jealous of Michelle (Her relationship with Luke, her progress in the House of Gianni after a short time, etc). You can say what you want but what she did to Michelle was cold. To be someone who self-proclaims she hated Maria, she sure is trying her d@mness to be just like her. I think she will get what coming to her in the finale and I can't wait to see it. If she should of learned anything from her past with Maria it's don't burn all of your bridges or you may just get caught in fire.

#2   2006/12/05 09:45AM
    Re: LEXI..(Not A Saint Afterall)
    sexychica379

i hope lexi does get whats coming to her..i just had to laugh when i saw her act like maria....she just doesnt have it in her..i really hope somethin bad happens to her...she always and still is jealous of michelle, why else would she give eddies guys all her info..i cant stand her and i can not wait for tonite's episode..im so sad it had to go...hopfully there is a Part II

#3   2006/12/05 09:51AM
    MissThing

It would have been nice if it was a two-hour finale, but with our luck, it would be taken up by mostly recaps and commercials. BTW, does anyone think that Gloria will turn herself in?

ITA that Lexi is just off the hook right now. She was so cavalier about giving a bunch of strange men Michelle and Nikki's personal information!

#4   2006/12/05 11:34AM
    rjhelms

Even though I think Tanya killed Maria; I hope that Lexie did it and gets caught. She is acting way too confident now! Like everything is hers and she is out to get Michele. Smart business is not giving out information to anyone who wants it! Wrong move! She now wants Michele out of the way because she knows Luke will probably give her back the company. With Michele gone, she gets to keep it. I hope Lexie gets whats coming to her! I don't want her to win either!!! And it's not just business! This is "evil" just like Maria. Maria was an evil woman! And dying was too good for her. She should have stayed alive long enough to see Luke & Michele together, and see the downfall of her company.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/05 11:39AM
    #5   2006/12/05 11:47AM
    bondgirls06

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Lexi is not the only evil person here. How quickly we all forget. Nikki tried to ruin Tania's face and could have caused such a bad reaction, that she could have even DIED. Sophia has given Tania so many pills that she could easily overdose and DIE. But of course no one remembers any of that. Lexi did turn into Maria. And she will be very successful. I loved her in the red glasses that look a lot like Marias. Michelle turned into Nikki, evil and wicked, standing outside drunk burning the clothes. How disrespectful. Isn't this the same Michelle that was in her car crying over Maria. Give me a break.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/05 12:00PM
    #6   2006/12/06 02:22AM
    Beauty21

I am still a Lexi fan regardless! She did what she had to do. And you guys are all hating because she ended up getting it all! Power and her own company!

#7   2006/12/06 08:38AM
    melin

If there is a sequel, she'll get what's coming to her. What goes around, comes around. I was hoping, that maybe Maria was going to get revenge on Lexi for what she did when she left Gianni. So call this wishful thinking, but I hoped Maria would have left Michelle Miller designs to Luke in a will or something, which would encourage Luke to fire Lexi and then he'd bring Michelle back on board! Yes, wishful thinking. Even then, if that did happen, it would not have been enough to get back at Lexi for what she did.

#8   2006/12/06 09:49AM
    Tigre

I never was really a fan of Lexi but I think something bad should've happened to MM designs to show that it doesn't pay to back stab people just so you can rise to the top. Hans & Harold should've burned MM Designs to the ground just to teach her that lesson.

If they were to ever bring the show back I think she should get what's coming to her.

#9   2006/12/06 09:50AM
    griffin74

Lexi did get what was coming to her!!!! Her own company.
    Maria got freedom. Maria must have cared for Lexi after all, because she gave her a company.

#10   2006/12/06 09:52AM
    Tigre

Quote griffin74: Lexi did get what was coming to her!!!! Her own company.
    Maria got freedom. Maria must have cared for Lexi after all, because she gave her a company.

She doesn't give a damn about Lexi! She just wanted to stick it Michelle so she could break her down and make her leave Luke.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list