List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: SEQUEL TO FASHION HOUSE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SEQUEL TO FASHION HOUSE

Started by oprah at 2006/12/03 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/13 09:38PM, Views: 6976, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/06 08:36AM
    Re: SEQUEL TO FASHION HOUSE
    soapy2

Ding dong the witch is NOT dead! I KNEW IT!! There definitely should be a sequel......would love to see what happens when she and Sophia meet up again!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/06 08:38AM
    #12   2006/12/06 08:41AM
    melin

Yes sequel! For sure...why else would they have left the ending so open? Bring it on!

#13   2006/12/06 08:41AM
    soapy2

Absolutely too much unfinished business. Some super great stuff could be realized with a sequel! Would LOVE to see this happen!!

#14   2006/12/06 09:51AM
    Mrs.WilliamC...

Quote soapy2: Absolutely too much unfinished business. Some super great stuff could be realized with a sequel! Would LOVE to see this happen!!

Me too...and I want to see my "husband" again!!

#15   2006/12/06 10:03AM
    MissThing

There HAS to be a sequel! No way can they leave us hanging like that. I wonder if they deliberately wrote it that way to see what fan response would be. They have lots of loose ends and three of the most important people are still on hand: Maria, Sophia and my man, William.

#16   2006/12/06 10:34AM
    Jackb

Yeah it would be great but Luke, Gloria, Rodney, Nikki, Michelle, Lexi, William, Micheal and Maria will have to get some acting lessons.

Dr, Shopia, Tania, Shrink,Con man They don't need it.

Everything was great.

#17   2006/12/06 10:43AM
    Tricetop

Bring on a sequel, but we already know that in real life drama keeps going and going and going and going, so there definately can be more than one. Loved this show from beginning to end; as well as the designer tips. I also love the fact that the location was Los Angeles, CA which hits closer to home.

#18   2006/12/06 10:54AM
    JeFzLaDy

I think that a sequel is in the future!They have to bring it back!!! Just like Fashion House!!!

#19   2006/12/06 11:00AM
    C.Hart

:) There definitely has to be a sequel because the ending was not really an ending. Cracked out Tania was put in jail for a crime that she probably didn't commit. Lexi didn't get back anything for the evil things that she did . Maria never got punished for her betrayals. Luke and Michelle cant be happy or star over with Maria on the loose. And I don't' really think that Niki and William ever really worked out their issues.

#20   2006/12/08 10:59AM
    Sudsee

And what about Hans and Harold!?!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list