List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: William was the man

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

William was the man

Started by loving it at 2006/12/02 11:53AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 06:33PM, Views: 4782, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/02 11:53AM
    William was the man
    loving it

No sugar coating anything. Just straight up. You can't help but love him. And letting Luke know that he was not alone and no matter what he would be there for him. Because blood is thicker than water.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/02 01:02PM
    #2   2006/12/03 07:24AM
    Re: William was the man
    Mrs.WilliamC...

Quote loving it: No sugar coating anything. Just straight up. You can't help but love him. And letting Luke know that he was not alone and no matter what he would be there for him. Because blood is thicker than water.

That's why I love him too!!! I knew when he got up to speak he was going to be straight up!!

That's my man!!!

#3   2006/12/04 10:14AM
    nancygirl

That's my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved him first. I had a lump in my throat when he was directing his conversation to Luke. I hope they do end up to be very close. Maybe he can be the best man at Luke and Michelle's wedding.

#4   2006/12/04 02:07PM
    soaplover26

I flip - flop about William , but in the end I must admit , William is the best looking and sexiest man on FH . Even when I didn't agree with what he did , he was my main reason for watching the show . Here's hoping Joel Berti lands on another show soon . So I can crush on his new character . You could never be sure of William's MOTIVES towards anyone , but I always felt his interest in wanting to know and be close to Luke was genuine . Maybe in the last 2 shows , they'll make some sort of connection .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/04 02:11PM
    #5   2006/12/04 09:19PM
    Jackb

Hey short term memory people. He slept with Tania. It was not wonderful

#6   2006/12/05 04:58AM
    iyce

I for one will miss Mr. William Chandler, I can only hope he will show up elsewhere in tv land. I hope we all see why he was messing with Tania. Not that it made it right but to use her. Cause we all know Tania is off her rocker lololol and not very bright. Although, I cant see how she did very much to help them at all, she was too drugged out most of the time. Oh well, time to say goodbye to Fashion House, its been interesting thats for sure.

#7   2006/12/05 10:34AM
    Cafecentral

Quote Jackb: Hey short term memory people. He slept with Tania. It was not wonderful

Yes he die. However he was just so good at being a villian and so focused, that even though he did that, I have forgiven him because in my book, Maria had to go and unfortunately that was one of the costs of getting rid of her. Besides, I was not sure of William's love for Nikki so I thought it best Nikki come to her senses and return to Michael who I thinks she loves truly!

All in all William is one of the best and most sexy villians ever!!!!

#8   2006/12/06 09:56AM
    Mrs.WilliamC...

Quote Cafecentral:
    Quote Jackb: Hey short term memory people. He slept with Tania. It was not wonderful

Yes he die. However he was just so good at being a villian and so focused, that even though he did that, I have forgiven him because in my book, Maria had to go and unfortunately that was one of the costs of getting rid of her. Besides, I was not sure of William's love for Nikki so I thought it best Nikki come to her senses and return to Michael who I thinks she loves truly!

All in all William is one of the best and most sexy villians ever!!!!

Exactly!! I've never loved a "bad" guy as much as I've loved the William Chandler character. Joel Berti is the best!!

#9   2006/12/06 10:26AM
    honeylove

yes he was. omg this man had me well dont what to siad but he is a bad boy love it so you go boy and do your thing

#10   2006/12/06 10:29AM
    Jackb

Quote loving it: No sugar coating anything. Just straight up. You can't help but love him. And letting Luke know that he was not alone and no matter what he would be there for him. Because blood is thicker than water.

Only if Michelle allows it.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list