List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: LEXI TURNED INTO MARIA

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LEXI TURNED INTO MARIA

Started by nancygirl at 2006/11/27 08:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 10:28AM, Views: 6432, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/06 03:31PM
    Re: LEXI TURNED INTO MARIA
    fashionhouse...

i think it was really funny, and in some way, lexi really looked up to maria every moment, so i think she really got what she wanted. she wanted to be a succesful woman just like maria, and of course being a lil biatch! good 4 her ,lol

#12   2006/12/06 04:10PM
    kool_gurl

Karma will catch up to her...

#13   2006/12/06 04:34PM
    Mrs.WilliamC...

Lexi was like a fake Gucchi!! Sorry...she just doesn't cut it.

#14   2006/12/06 06:20PM
    RollingStn4

Quote Mrs.WilliamChandler: Lexi was like a fake Gucchi!! Sorry...she just doesn't cut it.

Are you kidding me? She was fantastic! Looked and acted just like Maria! You Go Lex!!

#15   2006/12/06 06:44PM
    loving it

Quote RollingStn4:
    Quote Mrs.WilliamChandler: Lexi was like a fake Gucchi!! Sorry...she just doesn't cut it.

Are you kidding me? She was fantastic! Looked and acted just like Maria! You Go Lex!!

Right and where exactly is Maria now? Oh yea hiding out and alone. Not that i blame Lexi for looking out for herself. But she could have done it a better way. Watch who you step on own your way up. You might run into those same people when you fall down.

#16   2006/12/06 11:03PM
    Lilyloo25

Quote kool_gurl: Karma will catch up to her...

HAHA maybe you should learn how to spell 'Gucci' before you use it as an example. Lexi was the spitting image of Maria. She would be proud. Lexi entered the show having no friends and left it without any....she could obviosly care less about being liked! All along she wanted to own her own company and make a name for herself. And she did just that!

#17   2006/12/07 09:53AM
    bondgirls06

Yeah, karma will also catch up with that liar Nikki, oh and,
    devious Sophia, pill popping Tania, etc. No one is perfect.

#18   2006/12/07 09:55AM
    bondgirls06

Funny, because last week when 95 fans were polled as to Lexi's behavior, 59% said they agreed with her, didn't agree but understood, or blamed Maria. So the consensus is that she's not as bad as some of you want her to be.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/07 09:59AM
    #19   2006/12/08 06:23PM
    loving it

Quote bondgirls06:

Funny, because last week when 95 fans were polled as to Lexi's behavior, 59% said they agreed with her, didn't agree but understood, or blamed Maria. So the consensus is that she's not as bad as some of you want her to be.

I thimk what everyone is forgetting is that Lexi is one of the few people who knows Maria is alive. Notice the cell phone at the funeral when Luke got up to speak. Who do you think she was calling. She knows and she remembers that Maria threaten to tie her to a sewing machine in outer Mongolia if she ever went behind her back again. Also i think if there ever is a sequel that is the one person that will finally take Maria down.

#20   2013/05/03 10:28AM
    lindafromwis...

I am Linda from Wisconsin, better to be from Lexi and Maria than Sami or K! Goddess

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list