List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: Can anyone fill me in?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can anyone fill me in?

Started by granfan at 2006/10/25 10:20PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/26 08:28AM, Views: 477, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2006/10/25 10:20PM
    Can anyone fill me in?
    granfan

I haven't been able to watch much this week, and caught the tail end of Monday's episode. Michelle had spent the night somewhere with someone. . .

What's up?

#2   2006/10/26 08:28AM
    Re: Can anyone fill me in?
    petite_n_chic

Whenever I miss an episode I use the daily updates from this site to keep me current. Everything you want to know will be there...

...but just in case you don't want to skim through it to find what you're looking for here's the deal. As you know Maria and Lance have formed an alliance with one another on the terms she gets her debt paid and in return helps him get Michelle back. Maria stopped by Lance place one day and bashed him in the leg with a bat (shattering his knee). She explains that she did it so he can get Michelle to come over and take care of him. He calls her, she comes right over, takes him to the ER and spends the night with him to ensure he will be alright. The next morning Michelle wakes up, realizes she spent the whole night at Lance's and jets home. Long story short, Michelle spent the night with Lance, lied to Luke about it and got caught in her lie because Lance sent her flowers thanking her about the night before.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list