List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: look out Michelle!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

look out Michelle!

Started by Shannon at 2006/10/24 08:20PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/26 02:05PM, Views: 741, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/24 08:20PM
    look out Michelle!
    Shannon

As if Michelle doesn't have enough going on....now she has a professional hit man after her!

#2   2006/10/25 04:50AM
    Re: look out Michelle!
    vwbraves

Michelle is going to come out of this ok. I think that the hit man is going to "miss" Michelle and kill Nikki instead.

#3   2006/10/25 06:04AM
    bambilea827

Quote vwbraves: Michelle is going to come out of this ok. I think that the hit man is going to "miss" Michelle and kill Nikki instead.

I don't want Nikki to get killed, nor Michelle. But it sure looks like something horrible is about to happen to someone unlucky enough to be in firing range.

#4   2006/10/25 06:24AM
    Shannon

I know

#5   2006/10/25 08:49AM
    leannhadley

I love them both, and really really hope nothing happens. And for it to happen at William's. Oh my gosh I can't wait for tonight.

#6   2006/10/25 12:43PM
    Sudsee

I don't know about you guys, but there's a recap episode tonight in NY, so nothing's happening to Michelle until Thursday!

#7   2006/10/25 01:19PM
    beautifulniki

i think gloria will get it, bc ( spoilers say something nikki is suppose to do at a later date)

http://www.tv-now.com/stars/bo.html

#8   2006/10/26 08:37AM
    petite_n_chic

I know Michelle has a professional hit out on her an all but if FH has proved to be anything, it's a little unbelievable. Would it be so impossible that the sniper misses completely? Or that Michelle gets wounded but not fatally? What are your thoughts? ( doesn't hurt to be optimistic)

#9   2006/10/26 09:10AM
    bambilea827

Quote petite_n_chic: I know Michelle has a professional hit out on her an all but if FH has proved to be anything, it's a little unbelievable. Would it be so impossible that the sniper misses completely? Or that Michelle gets wounded but not fatally? What are your thoughts? ( doesn't hurt to be optimistic)

My thoughts are that Michelle or Nikki will get hit but not fatally. A domino effect would be how William reacts and how Lance and Luke react if it's Michelle that goes down. No doubt it will affect Maria, and that payoff of $21 million may not happen due to all the ensuing chaos. I am anxiously awaiting tonight's episode along with you and our fellow fans!!!

#10   2006/10/26 11:34AM
    eefjlo

I dont want any thing to happen to Michelle or Nikki I like them both. I think Michelle may get hit but not badly, and this would be a beginng for her and Luke, and an ending for Maria who would need Luke and Michelle's help.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list