List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: Fashion House Pilot

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fashion House Pilot

Started by magpie07 at 2006/10/20 05:53PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/22 10:28PM, Views: 852, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/20 05:53PM
    Fashion House Pilot
    magpie07

I can't believe how obnoxious the original Maria was in the pilot. I like Bo as Maria much better!! I have a new appreciation for her.

#2   2006/10/20 08:49PM
    Re: Fashion House Pilot
    SoapsLover

HUH? Bo D. has always been Maria.

#3   2006/10/21 05:54AM
    iyce

Its too bad Maria didnt take the bat to Lance's head. Lance is a jackass if he believes Maria can get Michelle to come back to him. Maria is delusional as well. I love how that PI she hired is just soaking up sun in the islands. He really looked like he was hard at work lololol. Michael needs go GROW A SET, geez what a whimp. He keeps making excuses for Tania. That character should be in rehab somewhere. I am hoping that on her half death bed, Gloria's mother reveals to Eddie, Gloria's relationship with Lance, lollolololol. I dont know where Gloria gets the idea that she is so much better than Eddie. Hell, they are both lowlifes. I just feel sorry for the little boy character. Luke just still refuses to believe how low Maria will stoop. Someone need to drop a bag of quarters on his head. At some point, maybe Mr. Chandler or Sophia will have some just rewards for that tv reporter.

#4   2006/10/21 09:49AM
    bondgirls06

OMG Thanks for posting the site for the pilot!!! Really enjoyed it! Didn't like the original Maria, too over the top! Can't even picture her with William. The music was GREAT. I noticed the original Lexi did't wear glasses?????
    Nikki's hair was so bad, like it better now. Bo is the best Maria of the two.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/21 09:55AM
    #5   2006/10/21 09:51AM
    bondgirls06

soapslover,

if you go to the site you'll see that the pilot had another Maria who's real name was Forbes???

#6   2006/10/22 05:48PM
    wickedhotness

wow the original pilot was so much darker the whole feel of it...maria was a lot more obnoxious and harsher u can't even imagine her really having feelings let alone falling for william...bo derek really gave her a much softer edge...and lexi came off like a total a brush off, at least w/ erika she gave her something worth rooting for...as for nikki's hair, i'd take the poodle 'do any day of the week over the alternative...

#7   2006/10/22 10:28PM
    SoapsLover

Oh My! Did that episode actually air or is that something someone made up for what could have been? IF it did then I stand corrected and apologize for my error but I swear I thought I remembered it being advertised with Bo in it before it actually came on the air. lol Thought I had seen it from the first episode too but guess not huh?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list