List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: Poor Doris..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poor Doris..

Started by petite_n_chic at 2006/10/20 12:52PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/20 09:29PM, Views: 483, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/10/20 12:52PM
    Poor Doris..
    petite_n_chic

I hate to say it but I think Gloria's Mother, Doris is going to die. Her health is deteriorating more and more with each episode.

#2   2006/10/20 04:43PM
    Re: Poor Doris..
    Tricetop

I agree, and whose going to take care of Gloria's son if Gloria is found as an accessory to Michelle's murder? Even though Gloria's son is also Eddie's, I kind of hoped for her sake that he was Michael's. She then would not have to stoop so low. Hopefully Eddie will realize why Gloria wants Michelle out of the picture and will call off the hit since he is so madly attracted to her.

#3   2006/10/20 09:29PM
    Re: Poor Doris..
    SoapsLover

I agree and I am really afraid of what Gloria will do then. Right now I think her Mother and Son are the only two she tries to be good for. With Mom gone she may go even more crazy than she is now and become more dangerous. I hope she does not mess around and let that sweet child lose his Grandmother and his Mother. She NEEDS to be with Eddie and forget about Lance and Michelle and Luke needs to accept more help from his brother so he can get his life in order and tell his Mother where to go. Maria will end up taking him down with her otherwise.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list