List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: Nikki

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki

Started by Sudsee at 2006/10/18 12:17PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/21 09:58AM, Views: 670, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/18 12:17PM
    Nikki
    Sudsee

What do you think Nikki will do when she finds out that Maria took the Face of Gianni honors away from her?

#2   2006/10/19 07:31AM
    Re: Nikki
    Cafecentral

I am not sure what Nikki can do. As fas as I recall she did not have any dirt on Maria or anyone there. The only thing she can do to irk Maria is flaunt William but that is not going to cause much damage...she can of course help Michelle with her new company.

#3   2006/10/20 04:04AM
    Sudsee

Nikki seemed to recover quickly from her firing!

#4   2006/10/20 09:08AM
    Cafecentral

She did recover quickly, she did not seem to worried an was more concerned with going on her date with William. This could be the calm before the storm, when she realizes she is out of a job.

#5   2006/10/20 06:03PM
    magpie07

I didn't think it was fair that Maria took the face of Gianni away from her but I wish Nikki would follow her own advice. She tells Michelle to stand up to Maria, blah, blah, blah and then she doesn't????? Am I wrong?

#6   2006/10/20 07:28PM
    ImageGrl

I totally agree with you magpie07! Niki needs to practice what she preaches! I'm sick of her lecturing everyone else and acting so tough yet she can't stand up to Maria!? And does anyone else have a problem with her hair? I hate it.....she looks like a poodle! A top model would never have hair like that!

#7   2006/10/21 09:58AM
    bondgirls06

If you don't like her hair now, you should have seen it in the pilot. True BAD hair day.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list