List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: Rodney

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rodney

Started by Sudsee at 2006/10/14 06:42PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/20 09:09AM, Views: 597, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/10/14 06:42PM
    Rodney
    Sudsee

I beleive that something bad will happen to Rodney. He is the least developed character in this soap.

#2   2006/10/14 06:48PM
    Re: Rodney
    Jackb

Rodney is the only one who is keep Lance and the company going.
    No company, no loan money for maria, michelle will lose her job, gloria will not get money from her baby's daddy for her mother's medical bills, etc.

#3   2006/10/14 08:31PM
    jaibar

Hey Sudsee,
    Yep....I agree. I don't know why he didn't cut his losses with that looser Lance. You know something is going to happen to him. He was so close to missing Eddie leave the office after Eddie had Lance in need of a change of pants . Otherwise, he could have been a silent partner that Eddie couldn't put a face to, but now he knows what he looks like...and yep....I see something not good down the path for him....sucks too..the only brea on the show.

#4   2006/10/15 04:53PM
    Cafecentral

I am hoping that Rodney will finally see Lance for what he is and wise up. Lance is about to "jump into bed" with Maria, Maria will use Lance for three things to destroy Michelle, to have him "fix" the numbers at Gianni so that she will no lonver owe William and also to get some dirt on William...Rodney I hope will keep tabs on all of this and use it to his advantage in the future.

#5   2006/10/18 12:19PM
    Sudsee

What happened to Rodney when Lance was arrested and the temp answered the telephone?

#6   2006/10/19 07:30AM
    Cafecentral

I think we are suppose to infer that was not arrested as he was not the one driving and he was not the owner of the gun...

#7   2006/10/19 02:32PM
    bondgirls06

I really like Rodney and feel bad for him. He and Lance had a pretty good thing going with their clients and once Lance started drinking, they lost their big clients! He needs to get out or he's going to end up in big trouble.

#8   2006/10/20 04:07AM
    Sudsee

I agree Bondgirls!

#9   2006/10/20 09:09AM
    Cafecentral

I just want Rodney to get a handle on Lance. I mean Lance is going to destroy Rodney if he does not get a clue!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list