List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: Sophia is AWESOME!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sophia is AWESOME!

Started by jaibar at 2006/10/09 06:51PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/20 04:45PM, Views: 2343, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/16 06:44AM
    Re: Sophia is AWESOME!
    Sudsee

As much as I enjoy Sophia, I think she could have gotten mucher further in the revenge department, had she carried out her whole plan without revealing her position until absolutely everything had been carried out.

#12   2006/10/16 09:26PM
    jaibar

True! It does seem like Maria is going to get to keep the company, which will take a bit of the thunder out of Sophia. I just don't have the patience to watch daily with what they've been giving us lately. I have enough in the real world to work my nerves than to let a TV program do it. It's too frustrating to watch with all the flashbacks. I'll catch up with yall on the Sat recaps. Later.

#13   2006/10/17 08:25AM
    Qua--

Doubtful -- doesn't she have to come up with 21 million? I doubt she'll actually be able to come up with ALL that money by hocking off her priceless pieces of jewlery -- she's going downnnnnnn

#14   2006/10/18 09:01AM
    Sudsee

Sophia is no dummy! She knew Maria was going to retaliate against Nikki for William bidding on her.She nolw has her damaging information against Maria's second pick, Tania...scandalous!

#15   2006/10/18 09:03PM
    petite_n_chic

Quote Sudsee: Sophia is no dummy! She knew Maria was going to retaliate against Nikki for William bidding on her.She nolw has her damaging information against Maria's second pick, Tania...scandalous!

I wonder how Sophia plans to do it....you know it won't be pretty however she decides to do it

#16   2006/10/19 02:37PM
    bondgirls06

I absolutely love Sophia. She is such a great character.
    I don't really see a closeness between her and William. They aren't very warm with one another?????

#17   2006/10/20 09:11AM
    Cafecentral

I hope Sophia has more up her sleve concerning Maria, Maria is about to get revenge on William with the IRS and that will cause nothing but trouble. I think that William and Sophia are close, although I would not put it pass Sophia to have kept some information about his father from William...

#18   2006/10/20 04:45PM
    Tricetop

I too enjoyed Sophia's entry. And that laugh she used at Maria and William's wedding was hysterical.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/20 04:46PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list