List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: Sophia is AWESOME!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sophia is AWESOME!

Started by jaibar at 2006/10/09 06:51PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/20 04:45PM, Views: 2234, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/09 06:51PM
    Sophia is AWESOME!
    jaibar

They couldn't have cast this role better. She is off the hook! Totally smooth! Maria goes to throw something at her and she calmly leans to the side. Then she oooopse...drops the antique....I am sooo enjoying this. But it is stressful as crap. Part of me wants to just wait and be able to pick it up at Hollywood Video once the whole show is complete so that I can see it non-stop w/o having to be held in suspense....but of course....I'm addicted and will keep watching....it's BRUTAL!

Only 9 more minutes...which means all of 2 minutes of actual action. Sigh

#2   2006/10/09 07:42PM
    Re: Sophia is AWESOME!
    Shannon

Love Sophia Blakely!!!!!

#3   2006/10/10 05:34AM
    Sudsee

Again I say that Morgan Fairchild is the absolute best actress in this soap opera!Her appearance was well worth the wait!

#4   2006/10/10 08:16AM
    Qua--

Quote Sudsee: Again I say that Morgan Fairchild is the absolute best actress in this soap opera!Her appearance was well worth the wait!

Could not have said it better myself

She totally owned

#5   2006/10/10 03:45PM
    iyce

MORGAN FAIRCHILD'S RETURN TO TV IS LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG OVERDUE. I ALWAYS LOVED MORGAN FAIRCHILD, SHE IS AS TALENTED AS SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. SHE DISPELLS ALL THE MYTHS ABOUT THE "DUMB BLONDE". THIS LADY GOT IT GOING ON. I HOPE WE GET TO SEE MORE AND MORE OF HER. EVEN IF THIS SHOW DISAPPEARS FROM TV I HOPE MORGAN DOESNT.

#6   2006/10/10 09:54PM
    Cafecentral

Not to jump on the bandwagon, but YES SOPHIA IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan completes the show. She is just simply amazing, and her character (and presence) brings all the other characters to life. Tonight's scene when she was calling out Maria and airing some of Maria's dirty laundy in front of the Gianni staff was incredible

#7   2006/10/11 09:06AM
    nancygirl

Sopia coming into the picture was what the show needed. I'm a wreck everytime I see her entering a room. You know she's going to cause trouble whereever she is. She's the
    best.

#8   2006/10/11 10:21AM
    Sudsee

The scene when she came to Maria's house after the wedding was priceless! I loved it when she didn't even move when Maria threw the gift at her. She left with cake all over her face , but still had class!

#9   2006/10/12 12:47AM
    magpie07

I have to say Sophia really spiced things up. She is now my favorite character. No doubt, she is out for revenge and not stopping until she destroys Maria.

#10   2006/10/12 03:34PM
    Sudsee

A little bummed that she wasn't in last night's episode.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list