List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: Michelle & Luke's First Love Scene

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle & Luke's First Love Scene

Started by OjoMadness at 2006/10/02 12:17AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/27 11:48PM, Views: 1466, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/02 12:17AM
    Michelle & Luke's First Love Scene
    OjoMadness

Hi Shannon,

I was actually referred to you by Erika Schaefer. I was trying to find out the name of the song that played and the artists that sang in the background during the first love scene between Michelle and Luke. It was a real HOT bluesy-like rock song. I had emailed Erika about it and she suggested I contact you. Well, I hope you can help. I am running out of options of who to contact. I heard the song twice thus far and it has yet to be listed in the credits. Thanks for your help!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/02 12:18AM
    #2   2006/10/02 06:06AM
    Re: Michelle & Luke's First Love Scene
    Shannon

that scene has been deleted on my DVR unfortunately. I do have reports that the band WE 3 Kings does all of the music for Fashion House. Below is their website.

If anyone else can anser OjoMadness question...please do.

Thanks,
    Shannon

http://www.we3kings.com/

#3   2006/10/02 09:54AM
    Sudsee

I was also looking for the artists for that song and watched the credits 3X only to find that the song was not listed. The song was also playing during the end credits. I so would like to have that song in my personal collection!

#4   2006/10/07 12:05AM
    OjoMadness

Hi Shannon,

Did u notice the love scene between Michelle and Luke tonight on the Flashbacks. I hope u listened to the song playing in the background this time... This is killing me... I love that song... the little bit I've heard.

I checked out the 3 Kings website, but didn't see anything about Fashion House. I still have to email them. But if u still have the copy of tonight's show, please listen to that song... I swear I hear this song in my sleep... I just wish I knew who the artists was.

Also, they showed some more clips of the love scene, that were not in the first one.... sexy....

Well, thank u...

#5   2006/10/07 06:56AM
    Shannon

I did hear the song....when i saw the scene on TV, I thought I bet this is the song everyone is wanting to know about!

I have emailed we 3 kings and Mynetwork TV...but still no response. I will keep searching.......

#6   2006/10/07 01:32PM
    OjoMadness

Thanks Shannon. I also emailed We 3 Kings. I hope someone can share the info soon...

By the way, did I miss an interview? When are u interviewing Taylor Kinney... He is a little, young, hottie... I was wondering if he was as young as Erika. Hmmm.

#7   2006/10/27 11:48PM
    OjoMadness

Just checking in.... I have had no luck with that song. I wish they'd put the credits at the end or at least would put them on imdb.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list