List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: John Cotter....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

John Cotter....

Started by petite_n_chic at 2006/09/23 07:07PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/26 04:16PM, Views: 861, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/23 07:07PM
    John Cotter....
    petite_n_chic

Hey FH Fans, I'm new to the site but let me say I already love it!!

"How About That John Cotter"....

...I love to hate his character but you have to admit he was pretty smart to tape his conversation with Maria. You know he's going to end up blackmailing her. I'm only speculating but I think he will be successful at both that and breaking Luke and Michelle up. What are your thoughts? I don't think Michelle is going to fall for him though.

#2   2006/09/25 02:59PM
    Re: John Cotter....
    ImageGrl

I'm sure very few viewers can stand John Cotter, but I like him. I think he has a kind heart deep down. Not to mention that he's gorgeous!

#3   2006/10/10 09:10PM
    Jackb

John Cotter can block Maria all day if he wants to. It does matter if he beats Maria at her own game. He is not a good fashion designer. Michelle a better fashion designer. He won't come out on top.

#4   2006/10/10 09:30PM
    Cafecentral

I will agree that John is a cutie...but unfortunately I do not think that he will come out on top. He really is not a good designer...I suppose the could do it the Maria Gianni way and blackmail, lie, cheat and manipulate his way to the top!!!

#5   2006/10/12 03:44PM
    Sudsee

Quote Cafecentral: I will agree that John is a cutie...but unfortunately I do not think that he will come out on top. He really is not a good designer...I suppose the could do it the Maria Gianni way and blackmail, lie, cheat and manipulate his way to the top!!!

Exactly what he did!

#6   2006/10/14 09:00AM
    Sudsee

Do you think John Cotter is going to loose his position once he no longer has blackmail info against Maria?His info was the same as Lexi's and Luke already knows. John took $50,000, money that Maria didn't have ,already. I think Maria will have pleasure in cutting him down to size!

#7   2006/10/14 08:54PM
    jaibar

I'm not feeling the JCotter situation at all. I mean you have 2 long term designers on staff plus a talented "helper/actually talented designer - Michelle", then out of the blue you put JCotter over them and they don't smell something fishy?

All of those people back there getting ready for the fashion show, and no one sees this exchange of moula?

As much as I enjoy this show....I can pole holes in the story lines all day long. And yet....still addicted

#8   2006/10/15 09:33AM
    Sudsee

I'm just hoping that after Maria finds out that Lexi let the cat out of the bag,she cuts John Cotter down to size without warning. That will be great to see!

I loved it when Sophia was talking to Michelle backstage before the fashion show and she dismissed John! Even in my rinky dink workplace, I know to be aware of who's around you when you're having a conversation with someone. Michelle still hasn't gotten that fact. If you're talented there will always be people around you to steal your ideas and the credit. They just don't realize that you need to keep cranking out those ideas to stay on top... and usually they can't.

One thing that Michelle will have to thank Maria for when everything is said and done is for showing her the real world!

#9   2006/10/25 01:19PM
    Sudsee

What do you think about Tania saying that John used to give her drugs?

#10   2006/10/26 08:34AM
    petite_n_chic

Quote Sudsee: What do you think about Tania saying that John used to give her drugs?

I have to say I wasn't surprised to find that out! He's not exactly a keeper if you know what I mean.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list