List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: Michelle and Maria

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle and Maria

Started by Shannon at 2006/09/20 08:43PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/24 03:25AM, Views: 1130, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/15 04:50PM
    Re: Michelle and Maria
    Cafecentral

It will be interesting to see how it plays out this week after the charity auction and with Michelle asking Maria just who designed the clothes...Luke by now must be suspicious, he knows his mom lied about who his father really was, he knows his mom has been stealing from him, he must be suspicious of the accusations that his mom drugged him and now this...I think that Luke still loves Michelle, and I am hoping this is what it will take for him to stand up to his mother and back up Michelle.

#12   2006/10/17 04:17AM
    ProudSoapAddict

Quote Shannon: I was glad to see Michelle start to stand up to Maria...I still think she could have been stronger. Hopefully she will get more confident in the upcoming episodes.

I can't stand Michelle....she's a beauiful gal and everything..but I just can't stand her.....she just seems kind of weak to me.... she throws things but not at the person she is in conflick with.....she gets in your face but not until someone is around to break the fight up..

#13   2006/10/17 08:23AM
    Qua--

Who isn't weak on this show?

The only strong person I have to say female wise is Sophia

#14   2006/10/19 06:51AM
    Sudsee

The cat's out of the bag! Maria knows that Michelle and Luke are back together. I wonder who's head is going to roll behind that!

#15   2006/10/19 07:22AM
    Cafecentral

I cannot wait to see what Luke is going to do now. He knows his mother is a liar, he sees how she treats Michelle, and he knows what his mother did to him. It is going to be interesting to see the dynamic between those three. I have to say , I am glad that Michelle finally stood up to Maria. It is about time that someone did

#16   2006/10/24 03:25AM
    ProudSoapAddict

I don't think that Luke will turn on his mother....she's all he has had his entire life....so I feel like Michelle is going to have to deal with that mama's boy take it or leave it.....if she's strong she will hang in there with Luke...because there is something about a mother and son bound that will alway be there no matter how bad the mama have treated him in the past....so if she want to be with Luke she's just going to have to deal with mama.....cause mama is there to stay....

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list