List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: Michelle and Maria

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle and Maria

Started by Shannon at 2006/09/20 08:43PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/24 03:25AM, Views: 1140, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/20 08:43PM
    Michelle and Maria
    Shannon

I was glad to see Michelle start to stand up to Maria...I still think she could have been stronger. Hopefully she will get more confident in the upcoming episodes.

#2   2006/09/20 09:34PM
    Re: Michelle and Maria
    Cafecentral

Ok with today's show, I have HAD it with Maria. I want her to suffer I loved the way William pointed out that she (Maria) did not design the famous dress. Michelle was awesome in standing up to her, someone needed to put Maria in her place. I am with you, I do hope Michelle does not back down where Maria is concerned.

Michelle has talent. If she wanted to work for a rival house she could do it. Frankly she should negotiate a salary raise with Maria...

Maria is just VERY jealous of Michelle, that is all it boils down to.

#3   2006/09/21 07:34AM
    meme

Maria may have just meet her match with Michelle i hope Michelle always stands her ground with Maria...seems like with Maria no woman is gonna be good enough for her son Luke an where Michelle is concerned Luke may stand up against his mother defending her hes inlove with Michelle

#4   2006/10/12 04:03PM
    Sudsee

Michelle was too accepting of that lame explanation of the stolen wedding dress design. Michelle knows how Maria took full credit for her work before, why should she beleive anything she says now. And another thing... Why is she still working there!!!!!!

#5   2006/10/12 08:26PM
    Shannon

I think Sophia worked some magic on Michelle tonight....or atleast I hope she did!

#6   2006/10/13 05:49AM
    Qua--

Sophia knows what she is doing so hopefully she will let the cat out of the bag.

Its a shame she didn't put two and two together before Sophia

#7   2006/10/13 07:35PM
    kima090

MARIA IS A B**CH!!! CASE CLOSED

#8   2006/10/14 08:37AM
    Sudsee

Let's see Maria wiggle her way out of her lies about the charity auction line. She knows that she has quite a few enemies in the audience, as well as her son! She'll need to tread very carefully!

#9   2006/10/14 09:01PM
    jaibar

Quote meme: Maria may have just meet her match with Michelle i hope Michelle always stands her ground with Maria...seems like with Maria no woman is gonna be good enough for her son Luke an where Michelle is concerned Luke may stand up against his mother defending her hes inlove with Michelle

I know...right! (Michelle standing up)

Luke turning on his mom - don't see that yet.....he's straight momma's boy....may be slowly coming around. I'm anxious to see his response to Michelle stepping on stage. How many people know about Maria's theivery...I mean...really!

My prediction - just when they start to make Michelle strong, Eddie steps to do Gloria's bidding ...have her killed or at least hurt bad.

#10   2006/10/15 09:42AM
    Sudsee

Maria should go to Sophia and secure a position somewhere else. She should then tell Maria to take her job and shove it! Then I would like for her to continue on with this Michelle hatred!

The only thing that I can think of is that Maria thought she saw her own conniving ways in Michelle. A talented person who wanted to latch on to someone with money to make her big break. But if Maria were a smarter woman she would use Michelle within her business. Promote her on the condition that she can say that all creations are hers. Again with the talent that she believes Michelle to have, Maria had the power to make Michelle into the type of daughter- in - law that she would want.I don't understand why she tolerated Tania and could not Michelle.

My other theory is that she did not want Luke to be close to anyone because it would mean that he would inquire about his money.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list