List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Fashion House - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Fashion House Forum :: The proposal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The proposal

Started by Shannon at 2006/09/18 08:30PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/21 07:17AM, Views: 437, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/09/18 08:30PM
    The proposal
    Shannon

Well....she did it...Maria said Yes to William! Let the games begin!

#2   2006/09/20 10:10AM
    Re: The proposal
    Cafecentral

Quote Shannon: Well....she did it...Maria said Yes to William! Let the games begin!

Can't wait for the wedding!!!

#3   2006/09/20 08:42PM
    Shannon

Me too! I guess it will probably happen in what...about another week or so. It seems like each episode covers about 3 or 4 days lol. One minute it's dark and the next it's daylight.

It moves so fast!

#4   2006/09/20 09:41PM
    Cafecentral

Yeah probably mid next week or so is my guess. I love the pace of the show, even though it is on everynight there is a new angle. Do you think the wedding will happen, and then William will show his true colours, or will he just humilate her AT the wedding?

#5   2006/09/21 04:31AM
    Shannon

good question. I really have no idea when it comes to this show. I'm sure it will have alot to do with Morgan Fairchild's character (Maria's mortal enemy). I think it will be more than an embarrasment. They may be after the Gianni Fashion House.

#6   2006/09/21 07:17AM
    meme

I keep thinking Morgan Fairchild is going to pop up on every show lol...so im thinking she will be at the wedding...i'm wondering like yall about if William will go thru with the wedding or if they are goign to humilate her big time there.at least this show keeps it interesting to watch everynight...even on saturday night the recaps you dont want to miss even if you know whats went on its that good of a show!!! an has great actors on it...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list