List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dirty Soap - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dirty Soap Forum :: Poll About Jenna and Galen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poll About Jenna and Galen

Started by lwilson at 2011/11/09 09:48AM
    Latest post: 2012/01/19 12:43PM, Views: 4794, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2011/11/09 09:48AM
    Poll About Jenna and Galen
    lwilson

Do you enjoy them on Dirty Soap or could you do without them?
    Vote and comment here:

http://soaps.sheknow...1091/

#2   2011/11/17 03:50PM
    Re: Poll About Jenna and Galen
    Cedes_28

I wish the show would focus on them a little more than Farrah. I can't even stomach looking at her.

#3   2011/11/18 10:37PM
    Passionates

It's so weird seeing Galen's real personality on Dirty Soap, I'm used to him always being the guy who rescues the girl all the time and whose always serious and loving, and in real life he's this goofy laid back guy, lol... I love Jenna, but I feel like she has alot on her plate and he needs to help out more than just bring the paycheck home. And at the party they went to, she was sitting by herself while he was kinda flirting with other women and was the life of the party and I didn't like that... I felt bad for her... But I really do like them and want them to stay on the show and hopefully next seasons show...

#4   2011/11/25 06:33PM
    butterfly52

I like them, but the show does not need to focus on them more. I think it is enough for now. She is jealous and I don't like that. However when you are married to a male actress or whatever, you are expecting to see them kiss others. However Alision Sweeney is married with child herself so she is not a threat.

#5   2012/01/19 12:43PM
    agentwow

Quote butterfly52: I like them, but the show does not need to focus on them more. I think it is enough for now. She is jealous and I don't like that. However when you are married to a male actress or whatever, you are expecting to see them kiss others. However Alision Sweeney is married with child herself so she is not a threat.

I liked them on he did seem more wimpy then his rafe role though!
    she did seem more jealous then needed the,ve been married 17yrs?
    Him and Sami do have great chemistry.you have to be a ej lover
    Or g-- I for one would like to see it back

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list