List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dirty Soap - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dirty Soap Forum :: Poll: What Should JP do about Farah?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poll: What Should JP do about Farah?

Started by lwilson at 2011/11/07 08:31PM
    Latest post: 2011/11/25 06:19PM, Views: 5251, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2011/11/07 08:31PM
    Poll: What Should JP do about Farah?
    lwilson

Vote on what you think JP should do.

http://soaps.sheknow...olls/

#2   2011/11/14 03:08PM
    Re: Poll: What Should JP do about Farah?
    wizcarol

i think he should dump her
    i have stopped watching the show between Farah and nadi's mom it make me sick

#3   2011/11/17 03:48PM
    Cedes_28

He'd be smart to dump her ASAP!!! she is a total Witch with a capital B. If hhe were to marry her she'd nag him to death.

#4   2011/11/19 09:05AM
    alissain

I think they should have a beautiful wedding - the wedding of Fara's dreams, she would probably feel more secure. I also think Jon Paul SHOULD get some decent clothes and learn how to open his mouth more and defend himself.

#5   2011/11/21 09:14AM
    mama rosa

Seems like Farah want to direct his life more then she want to live in it!!Why is she so bossy??...She doesn't know what shes got cause if he puts up with that treatment he must really love her!!...Go figure,...Or her stupider than a bag of nails and a screwdriver!!
    All I know is I would have be gone years ago!
    Farah's no Mimi,...LOL

#6   2011/11/25 06:19PM
    butterfly52

JP is a punk, I have no respect for him as a man. I don't care if he is in love her or not he should not put up with that bossy bi*ch. He truly needs to dump her. All the beautiful talented women and he puts up with her. He truly does not have any balls. To look at him I would never believe he would allow a little bi*ch like her to drive his life. Not to mention he puts up with those two freaks of friends she wants to give a baby too. I believe he can do better. His Mom knows it too, but I guess she rather not push her opinion and loose her Son because she will he is to blind to that girl right now. Eventually he will drop her that is not a relationship that will last just lke Kim K and Kris Humphries you can always tell.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/25 06:23PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list