List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dirty Soap - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dirty Soap Forum :: Nadia's Mom... ugh

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nadia's Mom... ugh

Started by chychy65 at 2011/10/10 07:14AM
    Latest post: 2011/11/17 03:17PM, Views: 8278, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2011/11/15 04:14PM
    Re: Nadia's Mom... ugh
    Passionates

I can't stand Nadia's Mom! She is the most horrible person to him! She talks about how he has no manners when it's her who doesn't have manners! Who talks to someone like that?! She's off her wagon if she expects to get respect in return after the things that fly out of her mouth to him and his character when all he does is try to be nice to her to the point that he looks like he's kissing her butt! It looks pathetic how hard he tries to be close and accepted from her! Poor guy... She's got issues with her own past that she's making Nadia pay for it and it's not fair because she see's that Nadia is hurt by this and keeps trying to have an adult conversation with her and tells her he really does make her happy and she doesn't want to accept that! Nadia really needs to take more of a stand about this situation and maybe not see her mother anymore until she agrees to bud out of her and Brandon's relationship and show him more respect... There's no way I would allow my family to treat the man I love that way! They never have but if they did, I'd leave with my honey and wouldn't come back without an apology and respect...

#22   2011/11/15 04:17PM
    Passionates

Quote wizcarol: i stopped watching Days partly because of Nadia and now i stopped watching Dirty Soap partly because of her mom
    don't know what i thought the show would be like but not this i have my own issues don't need to listen to others who can not even get out of their own way they have so much yet all the do is cry poor me
    get over yourselfs

Did you stop watching Days because Nadia was in it? Or because she just left the show? If it was because she was in Days I just wanted you to know she's not in it anymore so you can watch it again if that was the case...

#23   2011/11/15 04:23PM
    Passionates

Just a quick comment about the man that her mom tried setting her up with lol... Although I don't like her mom at all for how she's acting, I do think that Nadia would look better with that guy, Brandon looks like he could be her younger brother... She's gorgeous and can get anyone she wants and if its Brandon that makes her happy though her mom needs to respect that and trust that she's grown enough to make right decisions, after all she is rich and famous! So obviously she's doing something right and not for nothing but Brandon is successful on his own as well so it's not like he's a loser. Those abs don't come easy btw either lol...

#24   2011/11/17 03:15PM
    wizcarol

I stopped mostly cause she was on it and a few other story lines maybe i will take another look

#25   2011/11/17 03:17PM
    wizcarol

Quote Passionates:
    Quote wizcarol: i stopped watching Days partly because of Nadia and now i stopped watching Dirty Soap partly because of her mom
    don't know what i thought the show would be like but not this i have my own issues don't need to listen to others who can not even get out of their own way they have so much yet all the do is cry poor me
    get over yourselfs

Did you stop watching Days because Nadia was in it? Or because she just left the show? If it was because she was in Days I just wanted you to know she's not in it anymore so you can watch it again if that was the case...

mostly for her and few other story lines maybe i will take another look

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list