Desire - NEWS ROOM

In our 'Desire' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

What's Next for MyNetwork TV?

Saturday, November 04 2006

Desire and Fashion House are designed as 13 week telenovelas. After 13 weeks they will no longer air and a new unrelated program will start,

So what's next for MyNetworkTV?

The tentative titles for the new telenovelas are: Art of Betrayal, Rules of Deception, and Friends & Enemies at 8pm taking the place of Desire and Watch Over Me, A Dangerous love, and To Love & Die at the 9pm time slot replacing Fashion House.

How many of you will be watching?

Posted by terry at Saturday, November 04 2006 02:53 PM

I like a good mystery story sometimes,why not?

Posted by MyLatinLover at Sunday, November 05 2006 09:23 AM

I think they've now changed some of the titles - Art of Betrayal is being promoted as Wicked Wicked Games, for example.

Posted by ceci32 at Monday, November 06 2006 09:14 PM

The two new shows are "Wicked Wicked Games" (it WAS called Art of Betrayal, but they changed it) which will follow "Desire" at 8:00 time slot and "Watch Over Me" which will follow Fashion House at 9:00 time slot. They are premiering on December 6th, according to the previews of both shown tonight.

Posted by seeemilywrite at Tuesday, November 07 2006 09:47 AM

Hehe...that's why I wrote "tentative" they've changed them quite a few times recently. Thank you MyLatinLover and ceci32 for keeping us updated!

Posted by Shannon at Tuesday, November 07 2006 07:24 PM

I am going to tune into Wicked Wicked Games! It looks exciting! Those ladies are punching each other on there...they are beyond the slapping! Can't wait!!!

Posted by rodriguez96725 at Tuesday, November 07 2006 08:08 PM

So are the 13 weeks just about over for Desire and Fashion House as I would dearly love to see these 2 stories end?

Posted by seeemilywrite at Tuesday, November 07 2006 11:51 PM

Both Desire and Fashion House are set to end at the beginning of December

Posted by Cara at Thursday, November 09 2006 04:30 AM

I absolutely love Desire I WILL NOT WATCH ANY OF THESE NEW SHOWS EVER.

Posted by fashionfreak at Thursday, November 09 2006 09:30 PM

will nikki,michille,michael and william be in the new programme? if yes it will intrigue me..

Posted by carebear1257 at Friday, November 17 2006 06:24 AM

I watch this show 6 days a week why does it have to end I enjoy watching it.