List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Desire - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Desire Forum :: Tonight's the night !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tonight's the night !

Started by hi. [= at 2006/12/05 08:29PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 05:17AM, Views: 3975, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2006/12/05 08:29PM
    Tonight's the night !
    hi. [=

Desire finally came to an end, after all those 13 weeks. The show was great, I wish it wasn't over because I am so addicted to it. I have to say it is one of my favorites, definitely. I am really sad and upset that this show has to end so soon, but it's been nothing but fantastic. It will be so different now that my evenings aren't filled with Desire. I always look forward to watching it everyday and (call me crazy, but) I even count down how many hours left 'til they air it. I am so attached to this show, and I have to say, it has truly touched me. The cast were great, thank you for all your hard work ! I will miss seeing Zack Silva (Alex) ! HAHA. He is just phenomenal. I love him. Seriously. I want to meet him someday. (=

I'm still hoping that they will come out with the DVD. I want to watch Desire all over again. Too bad I only have some of the shows recorded on my DVR but trust me on this, I would definitely watch them again !

Desire has been great. The finale just brings tears to my eyes because I know it won't be on tomorrow night anymore. I'm not sure if I'm even going to watch the next two shows because I'm scared I will get so attached to them like I did with Desire and I would be feeling the same exact way I am feeling right now during its finale. I love Desire. Truly one of the best telenovelas I have ever seen.

#2   2006/12/06 05:17AM
    Re: Tonight's the night !
    Chrissi

Awe, I'm sad too, hi. It was a good ending though!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list