List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Desire - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Desire Forum :: A goodbye from Joe Tabb "Marco"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A goodbye from Joe Tabb "Marco"

Started by Joe Tabb at 2006/12/05 07:03AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/08 06:11PM, Views: 6138, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/05 07:03AM
    A goodbye from Joe Tabb "Marco"
    Joe Tabb

I just wanted to say goodbye and thank you to the LOYAL fans of Desire.
    It's been fun reading the comments. Some kind, some not so kind, but fun none the less. I have spoken to many people that share your addiction for the show so you are not alone. It was an amazing experience because I got to work with a great bunch of people and made some good friends along the way.
    So thanks again for your interest and support.
    Joe Tabb "Marco"

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/05 07:28AM
    #2   2006/12/05 07:07AM
    Re: A goodbye from Joe Tabb
    seeemilywrite

Thank you for all your hard work! I look forward to seeing you on other shows in the future!

#3   2006/12/05 03:08PM
    LovingAlex

You will be missed as well. I loved this show and sad that it is ending. I hope to see you on another show really soon.

#4   2006/12/05 04:36PM
    JLRE

same here Mr. Tabb, thanks for the help

#5   2006/12/05 08:25PM
    iyce

Joe, you will surely be missed. I do hope we see more of u in tv land, along with Vincent and Cully. I only wish u were given a bigger part in the series. I think u would have made a great head of the family. Goodbye and Good Luck to ya.
    -------------------------
    George and Victoria FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYY got what they deserved lololol. Its so good to see her back on CSI Miami, I hope she stays. She is a great versatile actress.
    --------------------------------------

I wasnt suprised that Louis ended up with Jessica. I still say Cully would have been better for her.
    -----------------------------------------------
    THATS THE END, GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, DESIRE.

#6   2006/12/05 11:33PM
    rjhelms

Thank you for posting! All of you did a great job acting! There really are no complaints! The story itself was a good one because it had a happy ending and the bad guys got what they deserved. My only regret is that it has ended and we won't be seeing you. Hopefully, we will be seeing some of you in other stories in the future! Thanks for a great telenovela!

#7   2006/12/06 05:27AM
    iyce

I hope Joe realizes it was never the acting some of the negative comments were about, just how the writers made some of the characters look. I just hope people realize, myself included that the actors did a hellva job with what they were given.
    The next time these writers get together I hope they will get rid of the freeze frames, flashbacks and much less commericals. I just hope none of these people show up on the daytime soaps cause I dont watch daytime soaps,at least not in the last 10yrs or so.
    ---------------------------
    I noticed on the finale show that Cully said he opened a Security business in Chicago, well that could be another story with Marco and Vincent in it. Just an idea.
    Good luck to ya Joe and the rest of the cast.

#8   2006/12/06 07:06AM
    shyanne

I am really taken back you wrote to your fans.

Thw writers did not give good lines alot. Say you, for instance, it drove me crazy you were Cara's slave, that was so insane. Bad story line, her father should have been alive thoughout the series that is how a Mob Boss is suppose to act. Cara was never believable. And the character you played, was always in a gray area, your feelings for Cara, should not have been. The character of Cara knew it and played you. If you were really a mob person, you would have killed someone at that dinner table while waiting for Louis. So it wasn't you it was the line they gave you. Poor writers in a lot of areas. There was nothing you could do about it.That was very thoughtful of you.
    You hve to get away from Cara, she is gun crazy and it will be your turn soon or a neighbor's turn. You need to run from her as fast as your legs will take you.
    Marco, Cully, and Vincent a good team. They killed off Vincent, it should hve been Asher at that time. The three of you in a Security Business in Chicao, good series! While you guys are fresh in the minds of everyone, I hope your agents push hard for this. You, three, have the chemistry.
    Let us know what you are up to. Thanks again.

#9   2006/12/06 08:43AM
    Silverlady

I want to say that I hope Joe turns up on more shows. I'll be looking out for him.
    My favorite characters on Desire were: Cully, Marco, George, Peter and Vincent.
    I always enjoyed watching the George character, even though he was a villan, I thought Tomy managed to put a lot of humor into his part. Too bad things got so grim at the end for George.
    I loved Desire and even skipped "The Office" to keep up.

#10   2006/12/06 10:39AM
    JeFzLaDy

Joe, I am gonna miss you and the show! Thanx for the memories!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list