List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Desire - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Desire Forum :: Finale tomorrow night!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Finale tomorrow night!

Started by Chrissi at 2006/12/04 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 11:09AM, Views: 4212, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/12/04 02:28PM
    Finale tomorrow night!
    Chrissi

Don't forget to watch, or TiVo it! This is the very last episode of Desire that will be aired.

It was a good 13 weeks...

Chrissi

#2   2006/12/04 03:21PM
    Re: Finale tomorrow night!
    shyanne

It sure was a great 13 weeks. You are pretty enough to be on the show. Vivian Grey was on Good Day News this morning and tomorrow morning.
    Anyone of the cast members dating?
    When the show ends tomorrow night, will they all come forward to say good bye I guess not.
    So where are they all going from here.

#3   2006/12/04 06:16PM
    hi. [=

%( i'm so sad to see desire come to an end but it sure has been a good 13 weeks. i will miss it so much. i'm still hoping that they would still push through for a dvd because i would love to re-live the moments again. i can`t wait for the grand finale tomorrow night but then again also sad because there won't be any more shows afterwards.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/04 06:17PM
    #4   2006/12/04 07:58PM
    iyce

George is till a PUNK, and so is Louis without Cully. We all knew Cully was gonna go and help Louis. My question is how did he know where to find Louis. Cully really needs to get rid of Erica. They are sooooooooooo wrong for each other. Cully deserves better. Any woman who has sexed up George is trash, well except Andrea. I really did like Jessica with Alex much better. Jessica should have did more than what she did to Suzy.

Should be interesting to see how they tie up all the lose ends in this storyline.

#5   2006/12/04 08:29PM
    shyanne

Why is Louis still a punk, He didn't tell Cully to come. Cully came on his own, how he knew where they were was amazing, who could have told him. Rita and Peter and Jessica did not know. Cully saved Louis again. I thought Louis was trying to save Alex, when Asher was going to take a shot at Louis, he did not want Alex to take the bullet.
    Oh, you can forgive Andrea, for going to bed with George, and going to bed within 3 months of Louis missing. She caused a lot of trouble between the brothers. Erica didn't do have the things Andrea did. She was cold to Louis when he came back, she could have had at least one dinner with him. No she had to make her dramatic announcement, big phony. It should be Jessica and Alex, and someone knew for Louis, and Cully and Erica will be okay now. I think Louis kills George and I am sure something happens to Victoria when she tries to throw Andrea out the window Alex looks like he intervened and saved Andrea but Victoria dies. There was no hope for Suzy She would have gone with anyone for $$$.

#6   2006/12/04 08:43PM
    Chrissi

Thanks shyanne.

It's a bittersweet thing, the show ending. It was good while it lasted. Eep... one more show! I didn't know that Vivian Grey was on GDN! I haven't heard of any news about the cast members dating.

#7   2006/12/05 05:45AM
    myvue

Quote shyanne: Why is Louis still a punk, He didn't tell Cully to come. Cully came on his own, how he knew where they were was amazing, who could have told him. Rita and Peter and Jessica did not know. Cully saved Louis again.

Cully may have tracked them down to Bella's then followed them, so was there when Asher crashed into their car. Don't forget following and tracking down people is what Cully did when he was with the Gamarras.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/05 02:40PM
    #8   2006/12/05 11:09AM
    rjhelms

I hope the finale is a great one! Hoping that all the right people come out of this situation, hook-up, and go on with happy lives! (I know it's only a story; but it's fun to have a happy ending!)

To all posters: It was fun reading everyone's comments and opinions! Hope to read more when the new stories start!

To all actors & actresses: Everyone did an excellent job in portraying their individual characters and I hope to see you again. I certainly enjoyed this type of story-telling and hope that it continues. I understand that these shows were filmed here in San Diego, my hometown. It was fun recognizing and guessing the different locations--Balboa Park, Point Loma, Pacific Beach, La Jolla, Old Town & Downtown, Lakeside & Alpine, and even parts of Kearny Mesa.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list