List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Desire - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Desire Forum :: Friday Night's Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Friday Night's Show

Started by iyce at 2006/12/02 05:54AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 03:29PM, Views: 4254, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/12/02 05:54AM
    Friday Night's Show
    iyce

HOW STUPID CAN THESE COPS BE. LOLOLOLOL ASHER ESCAPES THEN WALKS IN ON 2 MORE COPS IN ROOM WITH CARA AND MARCO. Then he takes his time about leaving. Also, he lets Cara talk him into yet another one of her KILL LOUIS campaigns lololol, I would think by now that Asher is smarter than that, I guess not. This is gonna be Asher's undoing.
    ------------------
    Instead of Andrea yelling at George that he killed her father out loud like that she should have said where the hell she was. STUPIDDDDDDDDDD, STUPIDDDDD STUPIDDDDDD,LOLOLOL. Now the rest of them are gonna be running around like chickens with their heads chopped off.lololololol.

#2   2006/12/02 03:27PM
    Re: Friday Night's Show
    hi. [=

HAHA. seriously. i can't believe that asher got out that easily. i mean, all he did was punch the policemen and they got unconscious. wth ?! it doesn't seem right. one of them couldve atleast gotten back up again and fight. but noooo. they both had to be knocked out after one blow. stupid. pffft.

and with the whole andrea yelling and telling where she could've been, i dont think it would really make that much of a difference because george was going to take her someplace else anyways. he's going to that one place where he is supposedly making the "switch" with louis. but then again, you never know. maybe if she did say she was at christoph's house, louis and alex would get there just in time. or maybe, george would take her someplace else because louis and alex now knows where they were at.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/02 03:29PM
    #3   2006/12/04 03:29PM
    Re: Friday Night's Show
    shyanne

you are so right, her mentality is a zero. less than alex if that is possible so dumb it took alex so long to figure out where louis was and who kidnaped him as if it took a rocket scientist. but if she said where she was there was a possibility george would have killed her there

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list