List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Desire - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Desire Forum :: Jessica & Louis -- by Shyanne

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jessica & Louis -- by Shyanne

Started by myvue at 2006/12/01 11:19AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 09:48PM, Views: 3824, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/12/01 11:19AM
    Jessica & Louis -- by Shyanne
    myvue

Shyanne wrote:

I am trying to create a new post but cannot this is about Jessica and Louis
    Why are they throwing them together? There is no chemistry.
    He was great in the hospital reliving his ordeal. He never had the chance to tell anyone and he made it funny. It was so great.
    Andrea and Alex
    Jessica and Louis
    Peter and Rita
    Cully and Erica, if he doesnt get killed
    Marco and Cara
    Russians, George, and Victoria go to jail for 100 years

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/01 11:27AM
    #2   2006/12/01 11:38AM
    Re: Jessica & Louis -- by Shyanne
    myvue

Shyanne:

I am having a difficult time believing Jessica and Louis as a couple. To quote you "They Have No Chemistry." Although Jessica is cute and has an okay personality, she has no sex-appeal. Of all the female characters on the show, she does not make my list of possible love interests for Louis. Worse case scenario, I would wave a "Magic Wand" and change SUZY from "Evil" to "Good" so that I would want her and Louis to end up together. I think the writers went for the "Convenient" love interest. Jessica is part of the Rita, Peter, Alex, Andrea circle, so they chose to make her Louis' love interest. So far, I've seen no other reason for doing this matchup.

I think "Throwing Them Together" is a great way to put it. Can't see this relationship being voluntarily "Walked" into.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/01 11:54AM
    #3   2006/12/01 02:27PM
    iyce

Louis and Jessica, yukkkkkkkkkkk, personally I think Cully would have made a better boyfriend for her. Cully and Erica,yukkkkkk. Anyone who could sleep with George needs their head examined. It was just a hot minute ago that Erica was just out for the money herself. Now she trying to be all self-righteous and proper. GIVE ME A BREAK. I still wouldnt trust that girl with her right hand on a stack of bibles knocking at the Gates of St. Peter.

There is no way Jessica is gonna be able to forgive Louis for what he done to her father. To me Louis still hasnt got beaten enough. You will notice how he turned over a new leaf as soon as Cully took off and his bodyguards except one were all killed. Louis is a STRAIGHT UP PUNK. He never really liked him from the beginning of the show, and my dislike for him just steadily grew.
    Louis getting killed wouldnt be no loss, cause the whole Gamma thing was his fault. Louis was always thinking with the WRONG head. This time his whole family had to pay for it. Goodbye to bad rubbish, I say.

#4   2006/12/02 08:27AM
    myvue

I may have been unfairly critical of the Jessica/Louis relationship. I could easily see her being attracted to Louis--found it hard to believe him being attracted to her--not fair to her. It seems his feelings for her came out of LEFT field--I never saw any indications that he could ever have any romantic feelings towards her. With closer examination I can see how IT IS POSSIBLE for him to have genuine feelings for Jessica. The TYPE of women he found himself attracted to in the past never seem to bring him anything but problems. Louis showed up at the beachhouse demanding to see Andrea after Andrea witnesses him and Alex in the alleyway of Zavatti talking about the Gentlemen's bet and telling BOTH of them she never wants to see either of them again. Jessica tells him she's not here and proceeds to unload a VERBAL lashing on Louis for all he's done to hurt Andrea, her, her father and his own family and tells him to get out of her house. Her words to him caused him to be genuinely apologetic and made him leave without protest--she stood up to Louis and won. Once he got over his infatuation with Andrea and tired of lusting after women like Suzy, he can appreciate a woman like Jessica. She's someone he can have a healthy committed relationship with. She is wife and mother material. She is someone he can feel comfortable bringing home to meet his mother--especially since she is already a member of his mother's business family (part owner in both Bella and Zavatti). So, upon re-examination of that relationship, an evolved Louis can be attracted to Jessica.

#5   2006/12/04 03:39PM
    shyanne

Cully is a straight arrow, but Erica looks too old for him But that was a smooth transition from NJ to CA
    It was not a smooth transition for Louis and Jessica, like I said no chemistry at all.
    However, after reading each one of your posts, I think Louis wanted a classy "copy" of Andrea. And that is it. Jessica is tied in with all of them.
    All the Gammara family problems was not Louis' fault it was Cara's fault fromt he beginning
    I was hoping it would be Cara and Louis, she told him she still liked him and she only likes Marco as a friend but Marco wants more. Truthfully, Marco has no appeal.
    Some how it could have all come together with the Thomas/Gamara families linking Louis and Cara together. They sure made a better couple and there was chemistry there. Jessica is pretty but no appeal, I cannot pin point it but no appeal. I just wish Daniel got his eyesight back and we got to see what he looked like without the sunglasses on. I wonder if we all can still write to one another some how.

#6   2006/12/05 03:57AM
    myvue

Quote shyanne: I wonder if we all can still write to one another some how.

First, I read your comments to Nate Haden congratulating him and his wife on the birth of their daughter "Addisyn". So you are a Nov.11th Scorpio, I'm Nov.15th. Louis is one of my favorite characters, Cully being the other. They are the reason I kept watching the Show and neither of them have failed to deliver--love them both.

Don't see why we "Posters" paths will not cross at some point in time. I also post on (tv.com-desire--myvue) and (IMDb-desire--DMReach99) boards. Not being someone who would normally POST anything anywhere, this goes to show the effect DESIRE has had on me.

On the Louis love interest: Cara and Suzy both had "Chemistry" with Louis; however, Cara killed 2 people (Lucio, Vincent) and Suzy is interested in a man with "LOTS and LOTS of MONEY." As "Bad" as Louis was, CARA is "EVIL" and SUZY is Loyal to "NO ONE." Unless the show "INTRODUCED" a "NEW CHARACTER" Jessica would be the choice to make.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/05 02:48PM
    #7   2006/12/05 04:41AM
    myvue

Quote shyanne: It was not a smooth transition for Louis and Jessica, like I said no chemistry at all.

Louis wanted a classy "copy" of Andrea. And that is it. Jessica is tied in with all of them.

still liked him and she only likes Marco as a friend but Marco wants more. Truthfully, Marco has no appeal.

Some how it could have all come together with the Thomas/Gamara families linking Louis and Cara together.

They sure made a better couple and there was chemistry there.

I just wish Daniel got his eyesight back and we got to see what he looked like without the sunglasses on. I wonder if we all can still write to one another some how.

If you would like to see photos of Daniel (Scott Elrod), go to this site: www.imdb.com/name/nm2040932/

Cara's MOB family would be a "CRUEL" thing to do to Louis' family. If him and Cara were to get together, Louis would have "NO" contact with his family. He would not want to put them through that. It's not that Cara comes from a Mob family, She Is MOB in her heart unlike someone like Cully who did not choose that life, that life chose him.

Jessica is "NO" Andrea--IMO she has "MORE" common sense than Andrea-- like the hospital scene of Andrea saying she is "intuitive" and Jessica replies, "So now you're psychic, Sister Girl who almost Married George"

Marco, IMO has sex-appeal. His character seems to tone it down because Cara daughter to his former Boss, Now is the Boss, so he is in a IN LOVE WITH HER/She's my boss place.

Cara, spoiled Mafia Princess she is thinks she is justified in sleeping around with whomever, whenever she chooses and everyone else should have no problem with that. I can't imagine that being okay with "ANY" man.

Her "promiscuity" hurt both the Gamarra Crime Family and the Thomas family--tooooooo, tooooooo much for LOUIS to ever want to be with her. He would have to "Sleep" with "BOTH" eyes open.

Her lies got her father killed, she murdered Vincent, Rita's brother was killed, Louis was beat and tortured, Alex/Rita/Louis were almost killed, instead their home and restaurant were blown up--she has never shown any REMORSE for any of this--I want you, I've always wanted you she says to Louis, nothing about I'm sorry for the pain and suffering I've caused you and your family. WHO in their right mind would want someone like that in their life--SHE IS "PURE EVIL"

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/05 02:56PM
    #8   2006/12/06 07:33AM
    shyanne

Myvue, I cannot thank you enought Daniel is even better looking than I thought. I had to scroll up to see just his nose and mouth to recogize him. He is so young. Younger than I thought. He was the best kept secret on Desire. He is absolutely Hollywood material. He had so much compassion and I think he would be the same way in real life. He should have played Marco's part and we could have seen him all the time or he would have equally played George's part well (but our George was great) I am amazed and instantly in love. Wow

#9   2006/12/06 07:37AM
    shyanne

Myvue, why do you think Cara was promisquist? She slept with Louis but I don't think she ever slept with Marco or whoelse?

#10   2006/12/06 09:48PM
    myvue

Quote shyanne: Myvue, why do you think Cara was promisquist? She slept with Louis but I don't think she ever slept with Marco or whoelse?

Didn't she sleep with Louis the first night they met? Did not tune into DESIRE from the 1st episode. She slept with Vincent (1 night) unprotected sex and was pregnant with his child and she slept with Marco while she was pregnant. Her father must have had some idea about her "sexual" behavior "I guessing" for him to have followed her and Louis to a hotel. Once again I did not start watching DESIRE from the 1st episode so I don't know "for sure" how long it took for her to sleep with Louis or why Joey Gamarra followed her to the hotel. For Louis to believe it was possible for the "baby" to be his, him and Cara must have had unprotected sex also.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list