List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Desire - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Desire Forum :: Some one needs to have a baby on this show.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Some one needs to have a baby on this show.

Started by Cara at 2006/11/30 04:22PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 02:24PM, Views: 5058, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/30 04:22PM
    Some one needs to have a baby on this show.
    Cara

This is absolutely positively the only soap that I ever watched that doesn't have any babies/ children on the show. Please, someone hurry up and have a child. Who do you want to be the first to have a baby?

#2   2006/11/30 05:36PM
    Re: Some one needs to have a baby on this show.
    ceci32

Well.........Erika *is* pregnant..........but unless they do some sort of "time passing sequence", we won't see the baby.

#3   2006/11/30 06:35PM
    JeFzLaDy

I think that Cara needs to get pregnant again with Marco's baby.

#4   2006/11/30 08:13PM
    ceci32

Quote JeFzLaDy: I think that Cara needs to get pregnant again with Marco's baby.

LOL! That would be a little hard seeing as how they're both in jail! But anything can happen.

#5   2006/12/01 06:17AM
    shyanne

I am trying to create a new post but cannot this is about Jessica and Louis
    Why are they throwing them together? There is no chemistry
    He was great in the hospital reliving his ordeal. He never had the chance to tell anyone and he made it funny It was so great.
    Andrea and Alex
    Jessica and Louis
    Peter and Rita
    Cully and Erica, if he doesnt get killed
    Marco and Cara
    Russians, George, and Victoria go to jail for 100 years

#6   2006/12/01 06:44AM
    iyce

I for one am glad there are no kids in this storyline. None of these people are mature enough to handle kids. Alex, Louis, Cully,Erica,Andrea, Jessica,Suzy Cara etc. are just kids theirselves. Could you really see any of them trying to raise a kid.
    -----------------------------------
    How stupid is Alex, for going in the freezer and just tossing the keys on the table, HOW OBVIOUS WAS THAT.Alex is in the freezer full of frozen meats start smashing the window with some of it sooner or later it will break.You mean to tell me a resturant like that with a freezer like that has no way to get out from the inside or no alarm that can be sounded in the event that someone does get locked in. Nobody thought to change the locks on the resturant, HOW STUPID!!!
    George is such a punk, how the hell did he overpower Kristoph,not that Kristoph wasnt a punk as well. You will notice that George couldnt overpower Louis in their struggle,even with that gun. The Gammas should have gotten rid of George and his sister long time ago. They are not the brightest crime family.llololololol. As we see in the previews Asher does escape from jail. The fact that the FBI never knew Asher existed till now is all Cara's fault. When he does escape he needs to shoot Cara and that stupid Marco.
    As we all know by now its gonna be Louis to Alex's rescue.
    ------------------------
    Now Cully and Erica are still hanging around, they should have been long gone. So once Louis and Alex find out they are still around, you can bet Cully is gonna want to help go rescue Andrea and this time Cully may not make it out alive or Louis wont. What I cant understand is Cully worked for the Family all his life, and lived on their compound, hell he should have put away lots of money by now. So many loose ends in this story.

#7   2006/12/01 11:04AM
    myvue

iyce:

Too Funny ! ! !

I don't agree with "ALL" your points, but thoroughly enjoyed the way you made them.

I do agree that the characters are "Not Mature Enough" to have babies, but Erica and Cully have shown signs of "Growing Up" and I think they would make "Great Parents."

As far as Alex taking some of that FROZEN MEAT to break the window--TOO Funny

To Getting Rid of Victoria and George, please add SUZY to that list and by ANY and EVERYONE on the Show. The three of them have PI$$ED off everyone at some point in time.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/01 11:07AM
    #8   2006/12/01 11:11AM
    myvue

Quote shyanne: I am trying to create a new post but cannot this is about Jessica and Louis
    Why are they throwing them together? There is no chemistry
    He was great in the hospital reliving his ordeal. He never had the chance to tell anyone and he made it funny It was so great.

I agree with the Jessica/Louis comment. I will attempt to create the Post for you.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/01 11:21AM
    #9   2006/12/02 02:54PM
    Cara

Quote JeFzLaDy: I think that Cara needs to get pregnant again with Marco's baby.
    Finally someone who thinks like I do.

#10   2006/12/02 02:57PM
    Cara

Quote ceci32: Well.........Erika *is* pregnant..........but unless they do some sort of "time passing sequence", we won't see the baby.
    I hope that we do get to see Erica and Cully's baby.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list