List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Desire - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Desire Forum :: Louis tonight

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Louis tonight

Started by SoapsLover at 2006/11/27 10:50PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 03:41PM, Views: 4384, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/27 10:50PM
    Louis tonight
    SoapsLover

I can't believe I am saying this but I actually found myself feeling sorry and bad for him tonight. Maybe there is hope for him yet lol. Previews looked good too for who he may end up with.

#2   2006/11/27 11:39PM
    Re: Louis tonight
    ceci32

Yes I did too. He's doing a good job turning himself around, but still has a way to go. But I've gone from wishing someone would kill him to hoping nothing happens to him.

#3   2006/11/28 12:17AM
    hi. [=

Hmm. I feel the same. I pity him. It's true, it is really hard to lose someone you love... especially to your brother. Hah. It was really nice of him to give back Andrea what`s rightfully hers tho.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/28 12:17AM
    #4   2006/11/28 05:40AM
    iyce

I dont feel sorry for Louis. He made his bed let him lie in it. The nerve of him to ask Alex for help when he would do not one thing to help Alex. Not that I wanted to see George, Victoria and Suzy get away with the money. What I dont understand is they took 10 million from Cara, plus another 7 million from George. How is it that Louis only has 8million where did the rest go. I know 5million went for resturant and the house. What happened to the rest. It didnt seem like Louis spent millions paying people off, paying for security and the cars he and Cully brought. In any event, I never seen anyone take so long to leave town. Andrea so stupid she should have got out of that house right behind Louis. Furthermore, she should sell that house.It just holds so many bad memories for her. Its past time she stopped living with Jessica. With Louis going, that is if he leaves, maybe now Alex can go back to the cooking show. Now they can combine the resturants and call them Zavati-Bella.

#5   2006/11/28 08:56AM
    sexychica379

ive hated Louis since after he excaped from the gomarras..but last nite...he actually made me feel bad for him and made me cry the part i was bawling was when Peter went outside to talk to him...i felt that he was gonna hug him..i just let loose...Louis has all this hatred because he hated his dad...if only Louis would listen to his family, then maybe that hatred can go away..i cant wait to see what happens next..even tho Louis made their lives hell...im glad he gave Andrea back what was hers in the first place..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/28 08:56AM
    #6   2006/11/28 04:09PM
    myvue

iyce:

Louis and Cully had $10M initially. Spent approx. $210,000 on 3 cars, $5M for the Zavatti restaurant, $3M for the House=$8M, leaving them with approx. $1.8M. Got back $7.2M from George/Victoria via the AUCTION bringing the total to approx. $9M. The other $1M I "guess" went towards paying people off and other expenses, which would leave the balance at $8M the amount Cully tells Det. Lin.

#7   2006/11/28 08:05PM
    terry

It brought tears to my eyes to see Louis make amends with his family and give Andrea her property back.I'm not even mad at him anymore,I knew he had it in him.I hope they don't kill him.

#8   2006/11/28 11:01PM
    rjhelms

If things had gone his way, remember, he'd still be making everyone miserable around him--especially Alex. I should feel bad for him, but I don't. People like him never change. It's just that he got caught, and he knows his family will do anything for him. What else could he do. He knew that eventually someone would catch up with him. If I were Alex, I'd still watch him closely. So now he's playing the victim, and eventually the hero.

#9   2006/11/29 05:47AM
    iyce

MARCO BEATING LOUIS UP WAS LONGGGGGGGGG OVERDUE, HE SHOULD HAVE BEAT HIM EVEN WORSE. THOSE FEW LUMPS WAS DEFINITELY NOT ENOUGH. LOUIS PEOPLE GOT KILLED.HE TRIED TO RUIN JESSICA'S FATHER.LOOK WHAT HE DID TO HIS OWN FAMILY.WHO THE HELL HIDES A BUG IN A WASTE PAPER BASKET, WITH ALL THEM TABLES IN THERE. THE FBI SURE PERKED UP WHEN THEY HEARD THE RUSSIANS WERE INVOLVED. THEY WERE LIKE KIDS ON CHRISTMAS MORNING LOLOLOL. LOUIS IS NOTHING WITHOUT CULLY BACKING HIM.

I DOUBT WHAT CARA IS PAYING FOR IS DRUGS, JUST BY THE WAY THAT RUSSIAN GUY LOOKED AT HER. HELL THE FAMILY WOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE RUSSIANS TO GET DRUGS IN BULK.HOWEVER, THEY STILL THE DUMBEST CRIME FAMILY EVERRRRRRRRRR, LOLOLOL.HELL VICTORIA WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER HEAD OF A CRIME FAMILY THAN CARA, CARA IS JUST A LITTLE GIRL TRYING TO PLAY A REAL GROWN UP WOMAN. OHHHH TONY SOPRANO WHERE R U WHEN WE NEED U, LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/29 05:51AM
    #10   2006/11/29 06:42AM
    sexychica379

iyce is right - Cara cannot run the family...she sad.. still in love with Louis who still is using her..OMG..how dumb is she? or is love that blind? btw..i cant wait for the last season of sopranos either

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list