List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Desire - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Desire Forum :: Woman plunging to her death in the previews for the finale

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Woman plunging to her death in the previews for the finale

Started by jayadams at 2006/11/24 11:47PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 02:33PM, Views: 3667, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/11/24 11:47PM
    Woman plunging to her death in the previews for the finale
    jayadams

There is no chance in hell that the person falling out of the wharehouse window is not going to be Victoria, and what a wonderful sight that will be. Andrea is the woman hanging out of the window holding on for dear life. I tivo every episode and you can tell by the outfit she is wearing that it is indeed Andrea, she is also wearing the same outfit when George is picking her up out of the car after she will get kidnapped...the same outfit she is also wearing when she is struggling on the couch with her mouth gagged/tied up. Anyone disagree with me? Has anyone noticed the same things? Watch the "only 2 weeks left" preview at the beginning and if you have tivo pause and watch it slowly.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/24 11:48PM
    #2   2006/11/25 02:52PM
    Re: Woman plunging to her death in the previews for the finale
    myvue

I am in agreement with the woman being kidnapped by George as being Andrea (have it video taped). Alex seems to be trying to rescue someone holding on, it looks like it's Andrea. Someone is falling, hope it is Victoria (hope so--would be her just deserved.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/25 08:01PM
    #3   2006/11/30 04:15PM
    Cara

I really don't care as long as it isn't Cara or Erica.

#4   2006/12/01 02:33PM
    iyce

For all we know it could be that money grabbing Suzy, lolololol. It could be Victoria, although she seems to be a bit too smart for that. Could be Andrea she is just that stupid. What about that stupid lady detective, cause she dont seem to have too much on the ball to me or even that FBI woman. Even that FBI guy isnt too swift on the uptake, remember how Asher took his wallet with his badge and he didnt even know it until the guy he was outside talking to asked for his card. Had it not been for that guy he wouldnt have even know his wallet was missing. lolololololl.
    Gotta love that Asher lololol. I hope he dont get killed I hope he gets clean away.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list